4inch plus diameter silicone plugs

NZanalslut

Hi guys, 

I remember there used to be a link to this site which was quite pricey but had proper quality silicone plugs a few different shapes but one a more classic butt plug shape which i find the bes for actually getting in and staying have a ass servent which i can get in with out too much  hassel had the 4.5 inch versions 2 different ones both the outside peel started to come away which was too hard anyway. ened up skining both an\managed to get the softer internal part in twice but then the neck ended up breaking on both. so essentially looking for a better quality plug 

Was going to ty this https://www.dallasnovelty.com/shop/dildos-dongs/giant-dildos/american-bombshell-gun-metal-destroyer-extra-large-ribbed-butt-plug/

but read some reviews of it snapping a the 4th ring,

also please keep in mind im in New zealand unfortunately not everywhere ships here

That is my favorite toy.  Can't take it all (probably never will due to pelvic bone structure(  but it's fun to try!

Nery much cheaper from Amazon.https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I5WNWGE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Edited by imsnowman72

• 4 weeks later...

That is an amazing toy! Many anal orgasms achieved while riding that plug, tripping on my lucy, using a hard metal chair for suction and base. I can take the whole thing during a night and its intense. The layers have an amazing ripple feeling and the material is top notch. I'm pretty heavy and ride it fast/hard and I dont think that think can snap so I would not worry about that. Just giving a little input seeing a post on a favorite toy of mine.

On 12/29/2021 at 6:47 PM, imsnowman72 said:

That is my favorite toy.  Can't take it all (probably never will due to pelvic bone structure(  but it's fun to try!

Nery much cheaper from Amazon.https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I5WNWGE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I can’t really say much about the toy because I don’t own it, but speaking as someone who’s partner works for a nonprofit I just wanna say that I love that you shared it as an Amazon Smile link haha 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 4:44 PM, NZanalslut said:

Hi guys, 

I remember there used to be a link to this site which was quite pricey but had proper quality silicone plugs a few different shapes but one a more classic butt plug shape which i find the bes for actually getting in and staying have a ass servent which i can get in with out too much  hassel had the 4.5 inch versions 2 different ones both the outside peel started to come away which was too hard anyway. ened up skining both an\managed to get the softer internal part in twice but then the neck ended up breaking on both. so essentially looking for a better quality plug 

Was going to ty this https://www.dallasnovelty.com/shop/dildos-dongs/giant-dildos/american-bombshell-gun-metal-destroyer-extra-large-ribbed-butt-plug/

but read some reviews of it snapping a the 4th ring,

also please keep in mind im in New zealand unfortunately not everywhere ships here

I have a well-worn doc johnson Ballistic toy that I really need to retire; the thing about that material breaking is that any nicks (like from fingernails) can easily turn into tears, especially if you ever accidentally leave it in water for an extended time  

I tore the balls off of it that way after forgetting to finish washing them n leaving them in a sink of water for a weekend. 

as long as you’re mindful of checking it for cuts and tears (which you should do for sanitary reasons anyway), the risk of breakage shouldn’t be that bad imo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.