Developing a rosebutt and leaking mucus

prettylewdthoughts

Something that I've been wondering about is how bad the mucus production becomes when one gets a rosebutt. 

There's people online who claim that after they developed a decent rosebutt they always get wet underwear due to constantly leaking mucus (which ngl is kinda hot but also inconvenient at times) And from some people you dont hear anything about it. Hence why im posting this. I wonder how this is for you all.

Thanks for helping a girl out ^^

I personally had never any problems of that kind. Max an hour after play my hole is tight as a swiss bank vault  - but of course only after the last spasms and contractions are over! :) I do have to be careful breaking wind the morning after though... a blob of lube and juice is likely to come out! :blush:

I have experienced leaking and sometimes it shows on pants. When I am alone the thought of my hole leaking turns me on and I need to play with my leaking wet asspussy. 

I’ve only had a few times when I’ve passed what I thought was gas and it wound up being clear, sweet rectal mucus. I will say that when I push hard, I produce a lot of it. Hell, sometimes my turds are surrounded by it. 

Naturally producing your own excess anal mucus is amazing and it definitely happens has you get your ass more trained. I also found pumping your hole helps amplify this production.

10 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

Naturally producing your own excess anal mucus is amazing and it definitely happens has you get your ass more trained. I also found pumping your hole helps amplify this production.

When I pump hard, giant globs of mucus drip into the tube. 

I can't prolapse but after i'm done playing with huge toys i'm usually sore for an hour or so and whenever i have to fart i just go to the toilet else it'll leak :P Besides that i never leak really

Somewhere 1-2 times a month I make fisting the ass of my girl, there are no problems. Most people, without innate diseases, independently control the rose, you can show only during extreme excitement.
What are you the stage of developing anus, do you use the pump?

On 12/24/2021 at 8:08 AM, prettylewdthoughts said:

Something that I've been wondering about is how bad the mucus production becomes when one gets a rosebutt. 

There's people online who claim that after they developed a decent rosebutt they always get wet underwear due to constantly leaking mucus (which ngl is kinda hot but also inconvenient at times) And from some people you dont hear anything about it. Hence why im posting this. I wonder how this is for you all.

Thanks for helping a girl out ^^

Being a woman I am certain you are aware of kegels. Though I cannot understand why a woman does not want her beautiful pussy to not be a huge and loose cave for fisting, but to each her own. Anyway, just do those with your ass-cunt for 20 or 30 minutes after anal stretching. It does slow down the stretch process, but you will get big and loose no-the-less. And, still have anal control later. Works for me. Good luck and happy stretching.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

For me it happened when I got diarrhea I farted and everything went to my pants, I play with huge toys, 11.7 cm in diameter, glad that my hemorrhoids keeps prolapse not letting it fall down

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.