Mindset for assplay

P.A.Frenum

Hi Guys!

The strangest thing happened to me....

it's alot of stress at work right now- end of the year frenzy. So I thought a little assplay would do me good.

But for two days straight I couldn't get my hankytoys goliath deeper than half - although I am usually really good with it.

Today I decided to take a nap after work, then a hot shower - and it slide in to the balls like a charm!

I didn't know that my asshole has such a mind of it's own!

;)

My cunt 100% has a mind of its own. I think you’ll find that most experienced heavy players like us would say the same thing. It’s a deep gnawing. An itch, if you will. And it can only be satisfied by deep, hard stretching.

One day I can fit stuff larger then norm, the next nowhere near. I do think sometimes my 'internal prolapse' (which I can push out nice now) sometimes gets in the way. If I'm not focused I lose track of whether is should be pushing or relaxed and it fucks things up big time. Recently I've jist played with solid toys, glass and Ali. I'm trying to 'rub my tailbone away - these toys are my solid limit. I can insert a coconut oil glass jar which is just shy a wine bottle. When I fuck with it I rub my tailbone badly and sides. If the bottle falls out I just can't get it back in! I have to spend a while in my mind getting my ass prepping again. 

+1 for the itch. There are some days where you can feel the need to get stuffed.

I do agree with the ass having a mind of it's own; there are some days / times my ass just doesn't want to cooperate or move past a certain toy size.

40 minutes ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

+1 for the itch. There are some days where you can feel the need to get stuffed.

I do agree with the ass having a mind of it's own; there are some days / times my ass just doesn't want to cooperate or move past a certain toy size.

Not everyday is the same, but 9/10 when it wants to get crushed, it cooperates.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.