Anal Air Inflation?

kcolyrf

Has anyone ever tried inflating themselves with air? or another way to think of it, an air enema? I've been wondering if that could be a more 'clean' way for doing some stretching but I was also wondering if it could help for deeper insertions. I'm currently trying to take the slink but I seem to hit a wall, 2-3 inches from the widest part. 

Anyone ever tried this as a form of training?

I've been experimenting a bit with it as a means of helping me get past the sigmoid with bigger toys. I've used my sportfucker attachment and basically either pushed air in using the shower hose (stopping before the water comes) or just blowing inside it to push a little air inside me. 

What I've noticed is that the intestine will increase in diameter and I can go further when using air with little or no discomfort, so I'm all in all positive to it. I'll just make sure to expel in similar fashion as I do with water, as I'm worried of lesions or tears occuring deeper inside. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.