What are first signs you know you are making progress getting prolapse?

cranappletool

For the experienced prolapsers. Aside from a prolapse actually sticking out of your ass what are the early sensations internally that you feel that give you a clue you are making good progress? Can you describe that sensation?

Not experienced but i do have a small rosebutt/ internal prolapse currently. 

Which when it first started happening felt like something pressing against the inside of my hole. And ive noticed it can be hard to go to the toilet sometimes and ive been getting constipation at times (which ive heard some talk about that it happens at some stage but the body adjusts eventually). 

Besides that when i have a fisting session and i push down i can feel something "shifting down" and pressing against my hole making it kind of pucker. 

Id say if you're getting these things your on the right path, and eventually with training the rosebutt could become bigger and turn into a prolapse. But i dont have any experience on that front yet.

Well other than a red thing hanging out your arse....

you'll feel a 'lump' 

Shitting isn't the same

You can make your ass lips puffy either by rubbing or pushing. 

But ultimately, you'll feel a 'drop' in your poop shoot when you strain. 

so I have not hit external prolapse yet but I definitely have started prolapsing internally;

I remember everything feeling distinctly “droopy” once the swelling went down after a random intense session where I tried something new; some of that, I think, was me overcoming/tiring out my intense pelvic floor muscles (which reverted over time) but I also noticed new ripples inside 

I was able to pinch a flap of colon that I couldn’t before, and it’s only gotten to be more and more over time! it’s rly hot to grab it in my fist and tug at it, though idk if that’s actually doing anything or not, haha

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, cranappletool said:

Darthvin,

How does pooping change? Can you elaborate on how it differs sensorly from the regular pooping way verses pooping when you can prolapse at the same time?

When I push, most of the fecal matter doesn’t even touch my anal lips. You can feel it coming out but not as you would if it touches your outer lips exclusively.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.