Question about body cream/face cream

DGP

Hello friends, I wanted to ask you a question about using body creams as anal lubricant, if someone else has used it and what were their experiences and if it is a good replacement for traditional lubricants.

In my personal experience I have used the Nivea brand, and it feels quite nice, now I wanted to know what your opinions are

17 hours ago, DGP said:

Hello friends, I wanted to ask you a question about using body creams as anal lubricant, if someone else has used it and what were their experiences and if it is a good replacement for traditional lubricants.

In my personal experience I have used the Nivea brand, and it feels quite nice, now I wanted to know what your opinions are

Somewhere i read a statement of hotkinkyjo, and she said she's using baby lotion/cream, it's non irritable, don't absorb or dried easily overall it works great, currently i am using johnson & johnson baby lotion, and it works more than great if you just touch your fingers in oil and applied both of them.

6 hours ago, Radeon said:

Somewhere i read a statement of hotkinkyjo, and she said she's using baby lotion/cream, it's non irritable, don't absorb or dried easily overall it works great, currently i am using johnson & johnson baby lotion, and it works more than great if you just touch your fingers in oil and applied both of them.

I use the same lotion, is great for anal

So I read this with interest and remember siswet saying she sometimes uses organic shower gel. So I bought some 'sanex zero' yesterday and tried it. It was really nice and I haven't got the after effects of lube (making you want to push) can't help but feel I might be blowing bubbles out my arse later haha. No side effects to speak of and even a nice session while cleaning the toys, bubbles everywhere! I do produce quite a bit of mucus now which probably helped. 

I often use lotion as well!! esp when doing casual daily fisting bc my hands are always awfully dry in the winter so doing so helps with that without having to add a separate step to my routine, lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.