Prolapse methods? Debunked

Diamondthicc1

I have been looking around the internet for the longest for methods regarding what's the 'best' way to give yourself prolapse even though there's really not much info except on this forum. I am referring to more so the prolapse that comes out like a big balloon and swallows back in. However, I feel from searching so long, there's several things I accepted: 1. Genetics, some people can get it just by not even doing much anal play and 2. Some of the people who do have one (the ones who are twitter famous, or even on here) they don't really discuss or go into great detail. I know from first hand experience some feel like "there can only be one" mentality and don't want to lose their "specialness" (when obviously you don't lose your own uniqueness by helping someone else)

However, if anyone who does have a prolapse and wouldn't mind discussing how did it happen such as, recalling the day it first happened, how did it occurred, what item or toy you used, or even any other secret method that may not be rational to do, but you done it out of pleasure then let's have a chat.

I think you answered it yourself... it’s mainly genetics, some people are more predisposed to prolapsing, others can barely rosebutt after years of extreme fisting. Once the rectum descends and starts to fall out, it’s just a matter of stretching and pushing it to loosen it and let the deeper parts of your guts come down. There’s no secret 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.