How to achieve a smooth vs swollen hole?

hiward

One of the things that aesthetically attracted me to fisting and stretching are the occasional videos or images of someone with a wide gaping hole (or not even that wide :) ). If I were to verbally describe it I'd say the hole was "smooth", see attached image.

When I fist myself, pretty much 100% of the time the tissue inside my ass is, I guess, "swollen". It looks pretty awesome too with that "used" sort of appeal. But I still really like the wide open smooth look.

Is it possible (as a guy) to achieve one over the other? What's the secret?

"Swollen" (more or less, imagine the swelling more pronounced and 'thicker')
Screen-Shot-2021-11-08-at-5-37-14-AM.png

"Smooth"
Screen-Shot-2021-11-08-at-5-28-16-AM.png

To get a gape (which would be smooth i guess) I've read its all about relaxing the rectum/anus. A few forums I've read is orgasm is important - could be fiction, but also maybe about relaxing those muscles after a heavy play. I use a solid aluminium meo hollow plug large to get a 'gape feel' after taking out but my rectum always falls down no matter what muscles i tense or relax - think its mostly about individual genetics. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.