Pulling the infamous 'second ring'

Darthvin

I posted recently with a link to a site that suggests an experienced top can pull a prolapse out. I wasn't promoting that site but wondered does anyone have any input. I can only assume the fister would go through a tight'ish rectal valve and hook fingers and pull. While I find this could be impossible or perhaps a bit unhealthy, I wonder if possible. I've pushed glass dildos through a rectal valve (ring or whatever you want to call it) and clamped down then pulled. It does feel like I'm pulling my insides down. Anyone have any input or advice/thoughts. 

I think that might only be true if a top is pulling the insides of a sub who already HAS a fully developed prolapse. Quite logical that it might roll out if it is pulled from the inside. If you do not have a prolapse then pulling on your second ring will only result in hurting yourself and probably even cause damage...

On 11/5/2021 at 12:04 AM, Darthvin said:

I posted recently with a link to a site that suggests an experienced top can pull a prolapse out. I wasn't promoting that site but wondered does anyone have any input. I can only assume the fister would go through a tight'ish rectal valve and hook fingers and pull. While I find this could be impossible or perhaps a bit unhealthy, I wonder if possible. I've pushed glass dildos through a rectal valve (ring or whatever you want to call it) and clamped down then pulled. It does feel like I'm pulling my insides down. Anyone have any input or advice/thoughts. 

Where's the link? 

1 hour ago, Radeon said:

Where's the link

I doubt there is one but when you watch hard anal fisting - when the top pulls out sometimes the prolapse follows son i highly suspect this is what was being referred to in my original post. My link to such info was taken down for being incorrect. 

However I do think that the 'second ring' is key to prolapse and manipulation of this is what needs to be done. 

Right before or after fist sessions I ask to have my “guts pulled out”. Basically my girl pulls on all the tight parts and helps my ass take a BRUTAL fisting. But haven’t seen any length increase.

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2021 at 12:31 PM, Darthvin said:

I doubt there is one but when you watch hard anal fisting - when the top pulls out sometimes the prolapse follows son i highly suspect this is what was being referred to in my original post. My link to such info was taken down for being incorrect. 

However I do think that the 'second ring' is key to prolapse and manipulation of this is what needs to be done. 

I’ve recently started making fresh progress by shoving a medium lemon as deep as I can get it and then slipping my hand inside next to it & grabbing it so my fist is much wider

once I do that, I can bare down and reach the second ring & stretch it open with a couple of my fingers!! 

I can pull down on it a bit, which I do feel like helps, but definitely not pull anything all the way out until I make much more overall progress

luv the thought of it though, hehehe

3 hours ago, Clara said:

I’ve recently started making fresh progress by shoving a medium lemon as deep as I can get it and then slipping my hand inside next to it & grabbing it so my fist is much wider

once I do that, I can bare down and reach the second ring & stretch it open with a couple of my fingers!! 

I can pull down on it a bit, which I do feel like helps, but definitely not pull anything all the way out until I make much more overall progress

luv the thought of it though, hehehe

That is a great idea! I have the same thing, where I can feel the second ring with my fingers, but it's so tiny in comparison to the rest of the ass. When I pull on it, I can feel it stretching the ligaments inside, which is a really nice feeling. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.