Air buildup while being fisted

adoregapes

Hey everyone! I have a question regarding air building up while being fisted. I can feel the gas building up in my lower abdomen especially when I'm on all fours and my butt is in the air. After a few thrust I have to tell my partner to stop for a few seconds so I can fart out all the air. My ass gets so open in doggy and I love that feeling very much but the discomfort from the air buildup kills all the fun. Does it get any better with time and experience or you just learn to live with it?

Try keeping your head above your stomach when in "doggy"-position, just stay upright.
"Head down-ass up" tends to make one gape, at least it lets more air in.

Or just enjoy the gapefarts, some people like that too.

I feel your pain, I get terrible trapped air. Takes hours to release and can't piss. Really quite uncomfortable. The only thing I found that helps after a session is either a hot tub or a long walk! If you can fart maybe forewarn partner and try to introduce it into play as a bit of fun. 

Well today after a session I thought I'd try a bit of anal pumping - this seemed to help relieve the discomfort for me. I also forgot to mention, quite some time ago I used a tens machine on my ass after a session and that's something I 'd like to try again as from memory it helped with the overall discomfort of a worn out ass.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.