Busting Her Ass

paulstein

Busting Her Ass

by Krombomich

Found it here: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Krombomich/47715/Busting-Her-Ass

Chapter 0 - Holding It In

A main character holding on to the edge of a building, his strength waning exponentially every passing second with only a pinkie left on his grip. That was how Melody's anus felt after a long school day.

Walking was almost as painful as sitting, especially when in a hurry. The hallway deserted, she allowed herself to use the unseemly crouched saunter she had perfected over many months. Like a zombie who died because it couldn't get to a bathroom in time, Melody shambled between the rows of lockers, all senses on alert, a hand up the back of her outrageously short skirt, another holding the liquid content of her tender navel bump steady. She was not heading for the bathroom, though; that was a lie she told the teacher to ditch class before the bell. He did not ask any questions; not even 'can't you wait ten minutes?' She felt that is what he would have told anyone else, but teachers had been given her special treatment lately.

The squeaky, lazy wheel of the janitor's mop bucket announced his imminent arrival around the corner and Melody slowed her speedwalk to a leisurely stroll, straightened her back, and forced her reluctant hands to her sides. She wiped the wince off her face just as the man looked up for the first time. By how he stared the young girl down until they passed each other, Melody figured she did not make herself look quite normal enough. Her long, copper red hair had curls that perfectly framed her pale face and though it exerted her almost to the point of passing out, she forced a shy smile that made her soft features shine. The janitor had no choice but to smile back at such a beautiful girl and forget all about her suspicious limp.

After making sure no one would catch him peek, the janitor turned around and pretended to scratch gum off a locker, shaking his head as his eyes ran up the schoolgirl's legs. The skirt left little to the imagination, draping a backside he could almost feel in his clawed hands. 'Slim thick', he had heard the boys call the redhead beauty behind her back. It was an apt description.

I could almost wrap my hands all the way around that tiny waist but that ass... damn. I bet it looks like a giant peach and just as juicy. And you can tell she wants it too. Why else would a girl wear her skirt that short? His mop handle took the brunt of his sexual frustration as she disappeared around the corner. He rolled away dreaming of the day he would catch her walking up the stairs from the floor below.

Melody's smile came crashing down as soon as the man was behind her. The permanent wince returned while focusing all of her energy on walking straight until she alone again. The nurse's office was close and conveniently near the boy's bathroom where she had a date after the bell.

“Melody, you're so early. I asked you to come after class.” Nurse Fabiana was a pretty woman who wore her auburn hair in a bun. She was young enough to still care about the students on an individual level and had taken a special interest in Melody since the once joyful girl started showing symptoms of severe depression. Or perhaps a dark, carnal secret.

“I didn't want to miss my bus. Can we do this now?” Melody said softly through the frog in her throat. Clearing it was out of the question. Her anus, tingling with the numbness of exhaustion, would not have passed the cough test.

“Oh sweetie, I would have been happy to drive you home, but, sure, I guess we can do this now. I hope I'm not making you miss anything important. I just thought you might need a little check-up; you seem a bit off these days.”

Melody barely remembered how it all started. Six months ago felt like a decade. It was the morning of the first day of the school year. A boy had dragged her by the arm into the man's bathroom and she had been too shy and surprised to object or plant her feet, her first of many mistakes. Now it was the smell of home, but back then, the stench of pee and old urinal cakes under flickering fluorescent tubes made her knees weak. Ever the open book, the boy could read the terror in Melody's big green eyes. She was too preoccupied and uncomfortable for fear anymore, but she remembered almost peeing herself that day.

"Remember me? We were desk neighbors in math last year," the boy had asked. He was a foot taller than her with the perfectly parted blond hair of a kid whose parents could afford expensive haircuts.

Melody allowed herself to relax as if knowing the boy meant she was not going to get raped after all. "Oh yeah, it's Alex, right? I only know because of roll call. Sorry I never said hi. Is something wrong? Do you need help with math? Sorry, I'm stupid, we haven't even had our first lesson yet.”

“Yeah, sure, listen, here's the deal. Last year, I cheated off of you on every single test.”

“Oh... I... I didn't even notice.”

“Yeah, I'm really good at it.”

“I promise not to tell anyone. But maybe, please, try not to do it again... too often?”

“What? Oh, I get it. You thought I got you in here to threaten you like...” Alex deepened his voice to sound to mock a tough guy, “If you tell anyone, I'll fuck you up or something like that. Haha!"

Melody laughed nervously with him.

“No, no, no, you've got it backward,” he continued, serious again. “If you don't let me fuck you up, I'm going to tell on you.”

Melody waited for another funny voice or any hint that a joke was going over her head as jokes often did.

“I don't give two shit about my grades or this school, but if I come clean to the principal, we both get zeros. And you have to do the year over. That's if you don't get expelled, which is school policy.”

“No... they wouldn't do that... I'm a good student,” Melody pleaded to no one that cared.

“Are you? 'Cause if I tell them to compare every test, every quiz, they'll see we have the exact same answers. They'll know it takes two to cheat.”

Melody was stunned into silence by such a casual display of blackmail. Grades meant so much more to her than him, that was evident, and the possibility of expulsion... The marine biology program only took in elite students. Her entire future was in the balance.

“I'll do it," she resigned herself to say. "I'll help you pass math again. I'll make it extra easy to cheat off of me."

“It's like you live on another planet, Melody,” Alex said making the trembling girl feel even smaller. “Didn't I already tell you I don't care about my grades?”

When she dared a glance at him, Melody finally saw the evil behind Alex's friendly smile. It was at its biggest when he announced more plainly the reason she was here: “I'm sorry, we got off on the wrong foot. All I'm saying is that I need you to come here, in this bathroom, before and after every class and let me fuck that bubbly ass of yours five times a day for the entire year." He shrugged his shoulders as if he simply asked to borrow her pen.

Demure, easily shaken, prone to panic attacks, Melody's flaws created the perfect storm of submission and she did not put up a fight as her cheek squished against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall in a hidden empty section behind the handicap stall. She did not have to be told to be quiet; she could not get herself to do more than little, soft squeals as hands reached under her skirt to roughly pull down the underwear to her ankles. Then something wet, warm and hard, stabbed at her ass until a helping hand angled it to the virgin butthole between her full cheeks.

Melody flinched at every blow of the cock to her anus. Once he was firmly anchored in her ass, Alex's hands were free to explore her body more thoroughly than she ever did herself and handle her breasts like the udders of a cow. Her only protest was a vigorous rectum clench, but she was forced to give that up too when she realized it only made it hurt worse. The defilement lasted until the bell rang, around 30 minutes in real time but 30 hours to Melody's firing neurons. Her math neighbor from last year let loose a warm semen enema that washed over her colon like the tears on her cheeks.

Her most vivid memory was of Alex flushing her panties down the toilet and leaving her kneeling on the floor with cum running down her thighs. How naive she was, thinking that was the most painful thing a butthole could endure. What she wouldn't give in the present moment to feel rivulets of cum down her inner thighs instead of enduring the pressure of months of rectal creampies behind a size-10 shoe. She looked back with fondness at the days when she simply had to put up with Alex's manhood up her bum for a couple of combined hours each day.

"It's freezing outside,” the nurse said, yanking Melody back into this horrible reality where her loose rim was moments away from losing its grip on the irregular plug.

"Sorry?"

“I said your skirt is really short. It's still winter, you know.

"I'm not cold,” Melody lied. She suddenly became very aware of the sticky shoelace that escaped her distorted anus during her daydream. Nurse Fabiana was sitting down on a stool at her desk so her eyes were low and Melody didn't know how if she would buy the story of accidentally falling on a vertically-balanced man's running shoe while getting dressed after gym class. And if the nurse insisted on taking it out, as she assumed most nurses would, she would never make it to her date, even if it was next door, without leaving a trail of old cum like a slug from an anus that couldn't properly close anymore, perhaps ever again.

“Melody?”

The schoolgirl snapped to attention again. She squeezed her thighs around the dangling cum-laced cord.

“Are you OK?”

“Oh, yes.”

“I asked how things are at home? Is there that's happened that you would like to talk about?”

“No, I'm fine, ” Melody lied again, forcing her second smile of the day. She kept it on her mouth as long as she could, knowing she would not have the mental strength to fake another one.

“Do you mind if I take your vitals? You look a little pale...”

“My mom says that's just my complexion. And my hair makes it looks worse than it is. I should really get going...” Though it was true that she never had much melanin to spare, Melody was paler than usual due to her diet. She had not dared eat anything in months; her nutrition came from slowly digesting seminal fluid. She could also blame her cum-diet for her constant weariness but never sleeping at night was probably the main reason for that ailment.

“This will only take a second,” the nurse interrupted, her stethoscope already to the schoolgirl's chest. Melody's large breasts heaved to the rhythm of her panicked breaths. She did not know what the nurse knew about her current condition but she would surely get suspicious if the pounding of her heart made the earbuds of her stethoscope explode.

The nurse frowned but spent no more than a few seconds on Melody's sternum before lowering it to her cum bump. The redhead got so nervous she could feel the shoe slowly escaping the grip of her worn-out ass.

The school bell rang. The sound once associated with painful anal penetration nowadays meant sweet relief, if only temporarily. But first, she had to get out of whatever this was. The nurse was spending so long studying the sounds of her bulge. Could she hear the warm, pressurized goo bubbling inside? The quadrillions of sperm cells swimming in her colon? Melody focused on her belly so hard she could feel it surge with brimming life. But it was not the kind of life Nurse Fabiana was looking for.

“Alright, sorry to have bothered you, Melody. Just come back and see me if you get any tummy pains, OK?”

Relieved but hesitant, Melody backed out of the office slowly, keeping her thighs together and repeating thanks to distract from the fact that she was not turning around. She sighed when the door closed but could not afford to relax just yet.

The corridors were quickly emptying. The last few students were slamming their lockers with a backpack on one shoulder. Not all the boys were heading for the exit though, she saw three of them turning to the bathroom. Her bathroom. Two she knew very well. The other, she was pretty sure had never participated before. God, don't let there be too many more of them today.[/color]

There were many more of them today. Fourteen in total. Melody walked to her hidden corner looking straight ahead, trying her best not to see any of the grinning faces in the line. Alex sometimes brought a friend along for their dates even before he had turned their relationship into a game of hold-my-cum. But friends told friends, and the threesomes turned into anal sex parties. Eventually, despite constant training, she did not have the sphincter strength to hold back the basin of cum growing the ass she was told not to empty.

Alex solved her problem with a golf ball, then a tennis ball when that wasn't enough. More recently, she had spent her days with a calculator as a makeshift dam. Had she managed to keep the Casio sideways, maybe Alex would not have had to ultimately use a shoe, which was infinitely more uncomfortable. Every upgrade brought new aches and pains but allowed her anal sphincter to take a short vacation until the distention ruined it to a new level.

Alex, as always, was at the head of the long line that now stretched to the swinging door. He was first to uncork her ass and went for sloppy seconds at the end before plugging it back up.

“When I saw you ditch class early, I thought you were coming straight here to not make us wait. If you're ever late again, I'll pull out your plug in the middle of the cafeteria,” he said, cock in hand.

“No please, it won't happen again!” Melody's priorities had shifted; being expelled would have been a mercy. The only thing left to care about was her reputation as a good student and a good girl. Though rumors of her promiscuity were spreading (the growing line of boys waiting to fuck her ass was proof), she still held on to the hope that her family and peers would never learn what she allowed men to do to her body. “Fabiana wanted to see me. I shouldn't have gone. I won't go again even if she asks.”

“The hot nurse? Come on, up the wall. What did she want?” The thought of Melody telling the nurse anything about their little game didn't even cross Alex's mind. He was confident that in Melody's broken mind, she blamed herself more than him. And he was right.

“I don't know. She just wanted to listen to my heart and my belly,” Melody stuttered while bending back in a reverse crab stance with her hands on the sticky floor and her face was against the dirty wall. She used to be able to lift her own legs in a handstand from this position, invoking old gymnastics talents, but with a belly that full, Alex had to help her up.

“Thank you,” she said innocently once upside down against the wall. Her brilliant curls formed a Yin Yang with old cum stains on the floor.

Her back was now facing the line of boys and she no longer had to worry about eye contact. The low Melody's A Whore graffiti would be all she could see for a while. Melody no longer wore panties so her soft, round tush was bare and at perfect fuckable height. Her arms were straining from the effort already, yet she sported a genuine smile of relief. Blood was rushing to her head but so was the cum rushing down her bowels, freeing the pressure from her ass. After so many hours, she could finally let the shoe go. Leather and rubber ground against her tender rim until it fell two feet in a wet splat.

“God, that gross thing almost touched my foot,” Alex said, delivering a punishing slap to the girl's upside-down ass. “Wait a fucking minute next time. Don't be a selfish bitch.”

“I'm sorry,” Melody replied. The baby sauce inside her was still using her intestine as a water slide.

As he began to penetrate the red, ruined anus, Alex had an epiphany: “She thought you were pregnant! The nurse. Because of all your cum. That's fucking hilarious. Tighten your ass more.”

“Sorry.”

“Yo, guys, we should roll with this, get her to look nine-month pregnant by prom night and vote her prom queen.”

“I dunno, Alex,” the guy next in line told the ejaculating leader while unzipping his own pants. “Can't we just fuck her ass without any of that weird stuff?”

Alex dug his nails into Melody's butt flesh so deep it made the girl whimper and she hardly ever made any noise anymore. He made sure his last spurt felt into the rectal abyss before gathering himself and explaining condescendingly: “Todd, I told you that a ruined asshole is better than a tight asshole and you didn't believe me. And what did you say recently?”

Todd sighed. “That it feels amazing.”

“Like?”

“...like the wet mouth of a hungry fish.”

"Yeah, and you should trust me on this too. If all you do is fuck her ass, a minute later you're done. And that's that. But when you're having sex with a real girl, you can use the mental image of this busted sexdoll twisting in her bed, unable to sleep because she's about to explode from all your nut juice in her slappable ass.” Alex demonstrated with another hard slap.

Melody thought that was pretty spot on. She did agonize every night, too afraid to sleep and lose control of her cum-filled bowels.

“Even at school, I get hard watching pretend to walk normal." Alex continued. "You should see her in class, she's squirming on her seat non-stop."

“OK, OK, just stop talking or I can't go,” Todd said.

Melody felt Alex's load flow down her digestive system to join the countless others at the bottom of the water slide while this Todd guy was giving her a butt massage while plowing her hole, imagining he was somewhere else. A cock ramming her ass after it had been tenderized all day by a shoe was a stinging pain Melody had learned to endure.

All fourteen boys came and went. On tired, shaking arms, Melody dreaded having to right herself and feel the added pressure of the new loads to the old ones. It was just Alex and her now. “Fuuuck yeah,” he whispered to her ankles as the sixty-eighth load of the day puddled in her transverse colon.

Alex picked up the slimy shoe between pinched fingers from between his feet. It was now covered in a layer of fresh dirt over the accumulated grime. As he was shoving it back into Melody's gaping ass, the handstand girl dared to speak without being spoken to.

“I can't do it. I won't last the night. I won't be able to hold on to it. There's too much.” Melody's face was almost as red as her hair and tears ran down her forehead to wet the clean part of her cascading curls. It took a lot out of her to admit failure.

Alex sighed. His cum-bucket was always complaining about the grip of her useless asshole. “You're pathetic. You know it's your fault your ass is so fucked, right?”

“I know... I'm sorry.”

“I'm going to fix it one last time, but after that you are responsible for plugging yourself until prom. I'm not digging through garbage again to find a bigger shoe or a boot.”

“OK... thank you.”

With a grimace of disgust, Alex took a stronger grip on the old running shoe and plunged it deeper inside the flaring, wrinkled anus until everything including his hand disappeared between the buttcheeks. Then, like he was activating an ancient Mayan puzzle, he slowly twisted the shoe counter-clockwise so that its whole length deformed Melody's rectum horizontally. He ignored the girl's suffering moans as her ass adjusted to a stretching way beyond its known limit.

When he let go and rushed to the sink to wash his hand, Melody collapsed on her neck groaning with clenched fists as her rectum tried its best to adjust to its new shape. Alex shook his hands dry over her crumpled body and gave her face a few friendly wake-up nudges with his foot.

“How is it now? You got this?”

Melody's ass was flaring in pain and the cum was rushing down her bowels like an avalanche but the shoe held with much less effort than she was used to expending. For the first time in weeks, she could almost relax.

“I think so. Thank you.”

“You better shape up. We need to get your belly ten times bigger in just three months."

“I'll do my best.”

“Yeah...” Alex walked away without saying good night but he has some final words of wisdom to impart before crossing the threshold. “Oh, and roll up your skirt another inch from now on.”

“OK...”

Melody slowly got back on her feet and dusted herself off. The pain was manageable and the sideways shoe held. However, her first test step made her shoulders lift and her fingers curl. The horizontal rubber sole was grinding against her organs. Still... it was worth it. Maybe she could even try sleeping tonight.

With every additional step, the blinding pain weakened to a mere agony until after pacing the row of urinals back and forth a few times, she was able to pretend to be normal through gritted teeth.

“Oops, I almost forgot,” Melody said after her first step outside the bathroom into the hallway, empty of students once more.

She rolled her knife-pleated skirt against her waist an extra inch as instructed and took mental note of where the hemline lay on her thigh for future reference. It was alarmingly high. Perfectly patted down, the edge barely screened her bare vulva in its entirety at eye level. Her fingers followed the hem around her back and, as she feared, the underbun of her round ass would be playing peekaboo with anyone following her from more than a few feet away. Thankfully, the sideways shoes had buried itself a little deeper in her warped rectum after her practice walk. If she kept her buttcheeks clenched in public, the shameful plug should remain a secret between her and an evidently growing number of horny boys.

The janitor had stumbled upon the skirt-hiking scene. From the shadows, he promised his boner the feel of the juicy booty meat of this obvious cock-hungry slut before the end of the year.

Edited by paulstein

Chapter 1 - Letting It Go

Melody hesitated to stretch her leg over the bicycle seat and it wasn't only because of her dangerously short skirt and lack of panties in a crowded parking lot. Even with her widest anal plug yet, opening her legs was a terrifying prospect with a colon that felt like a water balloon filled with cum and ready to pop.

These last few months, Alex had asked the usual bathroom crowd to go several rounds inside her ass even if it meant missing class. The boy's bathroom was her second home, and even if her entire time there was spent upside down, tightening her rectum to milk precocious teens, she preferred it to the exhibitionism of walking the halls and attending class in her sluttified schoolgirl outfit in constant fear of making a mess.

A sideways shoe no longer had a chance against her runny bowel pressure and had been upgraded to a more solid dam behind her tender anus; a pot lid. The black knob handle poking out of her butt kept the metal plate stable but hurt more than anything she ever had in there when sitting down. The bumpy bicycle ride had been hell on wheels.

Alex waved hi when he arrived at the bike rack next to the mall's entrance. He had followed his protege in his dad-bought BMW so he was not winded and sweaty like she was.

"I told you you'd have fun on a bike," he said before offering his hand to help her unsaddle. Melody blushed as she put her hand in his. Brief moments of kindness like these never failed to bring back the shy inexperienced girl she was before her butt caught the eye of a cruel but handsome boy. In her horror story, there were a few paragraphs of romance that her mind clung to so it could cope with the circular edge of a pot lid scraping the lining of her guts as she climbed down her bike and the looks of contemptuous lust from the loiterers who watched the open-leg show. The sun made Alex's ever-smiling face glow. Melody's crimson mane, at least the strands not sticking to her face, was like a wildfire in the warm spring winds...

“The dress store is at the other end of the mall. I'll follow from behind; I want to film people's reaction to seeing you with your cum bump and your butt out. I'll get a million views for sure.” Alex had a knack for ruining the mood.

“F...Filming...”

“Don't worry, I won't show your face.”

“Oh...OK...” Melody took a few steps toward the doors and her eyes immediately began watering from her chafing pot lid. Her fingers curled, her limbs tingled from the edge grinding against the bottom of her spinal cord. Walking an entire mall would surely take her the better part of the afternoon. She turned to Alex with pleading eyes, hoping he would read her pain and get the dress himself but quickly turned her head away when she saw that the boy had already started recording her on his phone.

"Hey, hike up your skirt some more, first,” he told her back.

That skirt was the second bane of Melody's existence and had been too short for comfort ten inches ago. Any higher and it would fall into the definition of belt and not even a particularly large belt. Facing a long walk in a public place, Melody's timidity overruled her compliance for the first time. It was a physical ordeal to talk back as if every word caused a phantom whip to lacerate her back.

“It can't go any higher than that.”

“...”

“You already see my butt."

“...”

“Everyone will see the knob of my plug.”

Alex continued to say nothing, his stern disappointment and fading smile boring through the back of Melody's skull until she rolled her skirt an inch higher. She did not have to reach behind and touch the knob to know that her practical buttplug was saying hello from between her clenched cheeks to anyone, short or tall. Still, even while staring at her feet, she knew she had not lived up to Alex's expectations or that she was being rightfully punished for her brief moment of defiance.

She rolled the skirt another inch, the breeze tickling the crack selling the illusion that she was completely nude, stepping out of the shower. Alex remained immutable and Melody, sobbing now, rolled it up another inch. Now her modesty was assaulted on both fronts; there was not enough unrolled fabric to go over her exposed and hairless pussy lips. Melody placed her hands over her crotch waiting to see if the director was pleased.

Alex's chin pressed on her shoulder, with an extended arm he showed his pinched thumb and index, an inch between them. "Just a little more."

“Alright, get walking.” The slap on Melody's pot-stretched bum sent a cluster of shockwaves rippling through every nerve in her body. The only thing that got her moving forward was the fear of another slap.

They're just strangers, she repeated to herself, eyes down and buttocks bare. The sweat of her bicycle ride dried in the air-conditioned mall, replaced immediately by goosebumps from being half-naked in the cold. Her fastest walk was a snail's pace leaving every-day horny men plenty of time to stare as they passed her from ahead or behind. Melody could imagine their thoughts just looking at their shoes and their demeaning comments resonated in her head like memories of the cruel laughter of children. She wanted to scream that this wasn't her idea, but that would probably ruin Alex's video and he might make her do it again fully naked.

Whenever she dared a look ahead to see how much farther there was left to walk or to avoid bumping into a column, she saw gazes like sunbeams climbing up her long, naked schoolgirl legs, all converging around the crotch area and scanning for openings between the trembling fingers. Then mouths dropped when they noticed, just above the young pristine pussy, the big bulging cum belly inadvertently squeezed between her arms. The innocence in her face could not convince any of them that she was not a depraved, preggo slut.

Though she didn't have eyes in the back of her head, it wasn't hard to imagine what men were looking at back there. Her micro skirt was a decorative curtain for the very top of her butt crack. Her pale full moon gathered a crowd of extreme slow-walkers behind her that salivated over this perfect ass bouncing at every step. An anal whore, through and through, they must have been thinking as it was impossible to miss the snug buttplug getting tenderly masticated by the bubbly cheeks. No one suspected it was the black handle of a pot lid, though, because that would be insane...

When the shambling schoolgirl reached her destination, the crowd of followers suddenly remembered what they came to the mall for and split in four different directions, the memory of this day forever etched in their spank bank.

Moonlight Allure was a princess dream full of formal dresses and colorful evening gowns. On a central stand, a long black dress sparkling like a galaxy captivated Melody and made her forget what she was currently wearing. If she was to attend prom as a walking cum enema she would not mind so much wearing this.

"Bo-ring! How about this one?” Alex pointed to a yellow mini-dress that would make a stripper blush on stage. Melody wondered where the rest of it was, especially when she saw the exorbitant price.

“There we go, that's the one.” Melody was relieved Alex had found a different dress but he pulled out the same one in a smaller size. “And don't think I'm paying for your prom dress."

Melody swallowed. She might barely have enough in her account from a summer of camp counseling.

“Holy shit, check this out. This is too perfect.” Alex pulled Melody out of her mental tax calculations to show her a display of Champagne Cork Coolers, ice-buckets for wine in the shape of giant corks.

Melody smiled though she cared little about witty party accessories and had no interest in wine.

“This is going to be your next plug.”

Her shoulders dropped. She should have known this was somehow related to her ass; Alex wouldn't waste any saliva talking about anything else. But surely he had gone too far with this eureka moment; the thing was the height and width of a bucket and she wasn't sure which end would bend her hip bones the least. Perhaps with a few months of training, she might be able to get part of it in, but then too much would stick out. She was embarrassed enough now with just a little pot lid handle poking through.

“I can't afford anything else but the dress, sorry.” Melody was using the truth to weasel her way out of this insane idea.

“No problem." Alex lowered his voice. "Just stick it inside while you're in the changing room and you can walk out of here wearing it. Easy peasy. I'll roll it under the door once you're in there.

It was a flawless plan... wait no it's not. It's flawed in every way!

“Did you want to try this dress on?” The young sales representative's smile was stapled on over her disgust. The store's reputation was plummeting every second that Melody stood in it.

“Yes, she does,” Alex spoke for Melody and practically shoved her into the booth with the yellow dress that had as much fabric as a swimsuit. She only had a minute of introspection, staring at the sexual object she had become in the mirror before a large cork scrapped by under the door of her stall. Alex's conspicuous whistling faded away, his part of the caper completed. Now it was her turn.

She gripped the anus-poking knob of her pot lid and wriggled to find some give. The weight of the cum and the way her rectum had taken its circular shape had it wedged in tight. With her other hand, she hooked a finger into the anus, then two, then three, then four. Like she was docking a pie crust, Melody ran circles around her rim, loosening, stretching until her nails found the edge of the lid deep inside. Clawing it free triggered immediate regret.

There was a time months ago when Melody could clench her anus shut for short periods without a plug. She hadn't tried in a while and her asshole proved ruined beyond repair, unable to stop rivulets of cum from streaming down her legs and thoroughly soak her socks until she felt the body-temperature goo squishing against her big toes. Standing on her head would have been the only safe way to force out the lid but then she wouldn't have been able to use her hands. Either way, that ship had sailed; the cork was her only chance.

Which way in first? A champagne cork has a mushroom shape and with its giant proportions, this novelty item looked like a stool. The big bulky seat, or the wide hollow skirt? Time decided for her. With socks saturated in seminal fluid and the imminent flooding of her changing stall, Melody flipped over the cork stool to use its base as a cum-receptacle instead of the intended ice.

As she worked her hole along the outside of the rigid cork rim, at least a gallon of sticky off-white muck farted out into the container. She wrapped the last bit of arc from her distended anus around the base, stretching it farther than it had ever been, just as her bucket seat filled to the brim with gut semen. As relaxed as one can be when their rectum has a diameter of ten inches, Melody let herself sink on the cork, her ass swallowing it up to the bulbous base before reporting that there was not a cubic millimeter of space left in the entire colon.

The sales lady knocked at her door. It was unusual for anyone to take over twenty minutes trying on a dress. “Are you OK in there, missy? Should I get a bigger size?”

Melody was OK in the sense that her gooey payload was safe behind a wall of cork, but she would never be presentable with a cork knob the size of a basketball sticking out of her ass, and two inches of skirt to hide it under.

“It fits great, I'm almost done.” She knew what she had to do, but still sobbed thinking about doing it. Looking at her big cork seat in the mirror made it worse so Melody shut her eyes.

Gripping the underside of the changing stall's bench, Melody pulled with her arms and pushed with her abdomen. If she had a third hand, she would have used it to cover her mouth because not screaming was almost as hard as pushing another 15 inches of 10-inch-wide cork up her large intestine. For the last few inches, she stood up and slammed her butt against the bench, coughing loudly to cover the thumps until her ass swallowed the rounded margins and the only evidence of the plug was a protruding corner edge on her naval bulge and a corkboard background if you stared directly into her dilated asshole. When Alex sees this, she thought, he won't be able to resist sticking a pushpin in it.

The scantily-clad schoolgirl came out of the stall looking even more the crack whore, with puffy eyes and a more pronounced limp. “I'll take it,” she told the girl without having actually tried on the expensive yellow hand-towel.

Melody covered her mouth for a small burp and the familiar taste of cum contaminated her tongue. Cum had been finding its way up lately. There were only six weeks left to the prom though and a more immediate conundrum was the walk back to the exit with her bigger plug and squishy cum socks, and then a long bike ride home with a giant cork punching her liver at every small bump.

Her skimpy dress had looked almost modest on the rack compared to the way it now hugged her curvy figure, her breasts spilling out of the tiny triangular shoulder straps barely wide enough to cover the nipples when they cooperated. The dress was tight on her even without the added bathtub worth of white slime packed in her digestive system. Though a skirt that reached mid-thigh was a luxury, it required frequent tugging to keep it from riding up her legs. No matter, the majestic, intentionally disheveled bun of resplendent red hair she had spent the entire day carefully arranging would no doubt steal the show and divert attention from her bits and bumps.

The doorbell rang and Melody hobbled to the door then tucked her breasts partly back in the dress. Alex had exploited her naivety again by offering to pick her up. Minus the strangers fucking her ass and the cum she had to haul around, she convinced herself that her life was not so different from the plot of the movie She's All That. When Alex would see her, so pretty in the dress he picked, he would realize the shy nerd he picked on all year was the girl of his dreams all along. They would walk hand in hand to his car. He would open the door for her and say...

“Get in.” Alex was pointing at the opened trunk.

“In the trunk?”

“You think I'm going to pick up my prom date with your bloated, leaky ass chillin' in the back seat, ruining my leather? Get in the fucking trunk and don't make a sound.”

“Right, of course...”

“Wait, tell me you didn't think I was taking you to the prom? Holy shit, you are so pathetic.”

“No, I just... thud” Melody was left crying in the dark listening to the blowjob Alex's date gave him on their way to the magical evening.

Melody missed most of the festivities because she spent over two hours in the bathroom of the hotel it was taking place in. Alex got her out of the trunk while his date cleaned up from her sloppy throatfuck and helped her prop herself upside down against the wall like they would at school. The dolled-up girl felt the same sweet relief of pressure in her ass as the cum flowed down. There was so much of it today that it filled her mouth before stabilizing. Her expensive dress was pulled down over her bubbly butt, her breasts bouncing free of their constraints. Her beautiful curls mopping the dirty bathroom floor as a line of tuxedoed men relieved themselves in her ass was not Melody's idea of an ideal prom night but she could bear the emotional blow hoping it would be the last.

Eventually, she had fucked them all and Melody waited on burning arms for Alex to take a pee break and cork her back up with the slime-dripping stool next to her head. The cork still fit snuggly; her body had finally reached its limit and had never managed to loosen around a plug nearly as wide as her hips.

“Oh hey, I almost forgot about you,” Alex said turning away from the urinals to wash his hands. We need to get you to the dance floor, they're going to announce the king and queen soon. Wait a few minutes after me, I don't want Cindy to see us together.”

Cindy... Melody knew her as the most popular girl in school, the only one to hike her skirt as high as hers but not under coercion. Alex said months ago that she would be prom queen, but Melody knew it had to be one of her romanticized false memories because no one other than Cindy could ever wear that crown. The king and queen deserved each other.

The belle of the ball meekly parted the curtains to the reception room, her heart thumping with the bass of the party music. Melody wasn't sure her old self would have even dared to attend such a cool event. Her confidence came under attack from the increasing number of dirty looks in her direction, some subtle, most not. She noticed one of her breasts was out of its strap and quickly tucked it back in but the stares kept coming. The cleavage, the stomach bump, and the cum in her hair and on her dress ready to burst at the seams were enough to keep the boys entranced and their dates furious, even with her nipples partly covered.

She wished the sudden knot in her stomach was the roil of backwash cum ready to be vomited, but it came from spotting Alex with Cindy on his arm, the head cheerleader whispering no-doubt demeaning things about her to handsome date with a smirk. Melody couldn't explain why she cared and hated herself for it.

Nurse Fabiana tapped the live microphone thrice. She was on stage in a plain black dress that accentuated her curves without showing any skin. The kind Melody would have preferred to wear.

“It is time to announce this year's king and queen." The lights dimmed low, while a spotlight weaved through the crowd encouraged by an interminable drumroll. Until it stopped on... "Alex Harding!”

Alex jogged to the stage where he was offered a crown for himself and the tiara he would place on his queen's head as soon as she was announced.

A serenity overwhelmed Melody watching Alex wave to the applause. The credits were rolling in her mind. She was not the main character after all, but she had played her part and came to the prom. She might be remembered as the girl who wore a dress too small, and she could live with that ending.

“And your prom queen: Melody Donahue!”

Melody froze. Two more steps and she would have been on the other side of the glimmering curtains out of reach of the spotlight looking for her like the Eye of Sauron. The rational part of a brain was begging her to run from this obvious trap, but she had been conditioned all year to ignore that nagging voice. She was prom queen, just like Alex said. She was the main character after all. She was 'all that'.

Melody's decision to turn around and face the cheers and laughter was affirmed by watching Cindy's genuine fury split between her and Alex. The king ignored his date and held up the tiara for the girl of his dreams to claim.

"You've got a little..." Alex pointed to his own upper lip after placing the tiara on Melody's tousled head. Not the first words you want to hear as prom queen. Melody reddened darker than usual and discreetly ran a finger under her nose to wipe the white and gooey substance that matched the stains on her dress. There was so much cum inside her that it was trying to escape through any orifice.

The massive plug in her ass shifted. Melody's vision sharpened, the pain yanking her out of the fairytale world. She eyed an empty chair against the wall, as painful as sitting was, she would soon need the help of her own weight to keep her cum from dripping on the dance floor. If someone yelled “hey, there's jizz on the floor!” everyone would surely assume it was from her and that kind of humiliation could follow you long after high school.

The gaze refocused from empty chair to Alex's hand waiting to be taken. Chair, hand, chair... I can handle a short slow dance.

Alex held his queen tight as he expertly dragged her bloated body around the dance floor. Too tight. Melody had a hard time appreciating her fifteen minutes of fame, wishing every new note of their songs was the last because her stretching dress was the only thing keeping her cork in place. She was wondering if the crowd could notice, through the thin fabric of her dress, the growing bump of the cork crowning her ass when a ripping sound announced a more immediate threat just as the song ended. Her dress had grown a stylish slit that ran up to her waistline. Alex did not act as if he heard or noticed, he was too busy adjusting the tilted tiara in his queen's hair. And once it was nice and straight, he flicked it off her head.

“Whoops. Sorry about that, you better pick it up.” Alex's inviting smile had transformed into a smirk and Melody knew this wasn't a suggestion, it was her final command.

The silver circlet was at the tip of her feet but anything out of arm's reach felt impossibly far away. Every degree her knees bent was punished by a doubling of the pressure on her tummy. Just a little more, as Alex would say. Just a little more.

Time slowed the moment Melody's fingers touched the tiara and allowed everything to happen at once. She looked up, Alex was there, he has circled around her. She toppled forward, destined to end up on her hands and knees. Her dress tore in three different places and her loose anus lost its flimsy grip on the cork that blasted out with an echoing pop and a trail of organic foam. Melody did not know how far her plug flew but the loudness of the landing thud told her it was near a microphone.

The screams of girls behind her getting splashed signaled the return of normal time flow. Once the landing zone of her cum fountain had been evacuated, the screams stopped and it was all laughter, laughter that did not stop, only grew. Melody could do nothing to resist the torrent of cum flowing from her gaping hole and, still feeling the pressure in her swollen tubes, she knew what most didn't: it was far from over

An ambulance came for the passed-out school nurse who got clocked by a giant flying cork, but they opted not to interrupt the cum-sprinkler's liquid song. Eventually, people got bored of the show and dancing resumed around the cordoned-off area. Melody had tens of thousands of loads from hundred of different men in her digestive system so students were either home or having sex in the back seat of their parents' car when the last hundred ejaculations oozed out from her cavernous anus.

A mope head wet with dirty soap water plunging into the back hole of the splayed girl woke her up from a nap she started when the mood lights had been turned off. They were at full brightness now and Melody shielded her eyes trying to look behind her at the anal intruder.

"You owe me big time for this." It was the voice of the school janitor. "Principal calls me in the middle of the night, says he'll lose the deposit unless a spill gets cleaned up. Motherfucker called this a spill?! It's a fucking flood!"

"I'm sorry..."

The janitor sighed. "Look, do you need a ride home or something?"

"Just throw me off a bridge on your way. I can't look anyone in the eye ever again. I'm a useless anal whore."

"No such thing as a useless anal whore in my book. How about I take you to my house and we start refilling that ass of yours."

"I won't have to see anybody?"

"No, not ever."

End

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.