Traveling ass play

Tractor

Going on a week long work trip, will kinda be a play vacation during my down time, I've done similar before but always drove so I could take whatever I want with, but now I'll be flying so can't take much.  I'm sure some of you have done this before, what are your "pro tips"?  I want to only take a carry on, so I'm sure I'll be buying some stuff like lube etc once I get there. 

Depends on your level of embarrassment. It’s not against regs to travel with sex toys. You may be questioned about them, you may not, depending on the screener. If you’re questioned, just be honest. If not, you’re good to go!

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Depends on your level of embarrassment. It’s not against regs to travel with sex toys. You may be questioned about them, you may not, depending on the screener. If you’re questioned, just be honest. If not, you’re good to go!

I don't really have any conventional dildos/ toys so that's not much of an issue, I occasionally use my wife's, but wouldn't be taking them with me. I usually find something else to use, but assuming flying with some vegetables or such in a carry on is a no go.

I figured I'll have a grocery store stop and maybe even hit a sex toy store for something extra while I'm out there.  

On 10/12/2021 at 5:19 PM, Tractor said:

I don't really have any conventional dildos/ toys so that's not much of an issue, I occasionally use my wife's, but wouldn't be taking them with me. I usually find something else to use, but assuming flying with some vegetables or such in a carry on is a no go.

I figured I'll have a grocery store stop and maybe even hit a sex toy store for something extra while I'm out there.  

Your wife loves playing with dildos often? Cool

Dude. If my wife found out I used her dildo she'd be mad as a MF. She don't play around between ass and pussy play. Fecal matter of ANY tiny amount can have dire effects to the VaJay-jay. 

44 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

Dude. If my wife found out I used her dildo she'd be mad as a MF. She don't play around between ass and pussy play. Fecal matter of ANY tiny amount can have dire effects to the VaJay-jay. 

The only one I use/used to use that she ever uses is a glass toy, intentionally so I can be sure it gets clean.  The other 2 we bought online and are in her words "never going to fit inside me!" So they are basically mine, but she doesn't know/ have any interest in my anal play.  So those are safe to use.  Otherwise yes, very important to keep things separate/ clean. 

10 hours ago, Tractor said:

The only one I use/used to use that she ever uses is a glass toy, intentionally so I can be sure it gets clean.  The other 2 we bought online and are in her words "never going to fit inside me!" So they are basically mine, but she doesn't know/ have any interest in my anal play.  So those are safe to use.  Otherwise yes, very important to keep things separate/ clean. 

I don’t agree, we constantly fist pussy and ass, going from one to the other all the time. Even with small amounts of buttcrumbs. In seventeen years, only one uti has happened. 
we are constantly told to keep everything sterile and embarrassing clean. But think about it, the ass and the pussy are neighbors, bacteria constantly goes from one to the other. For some, it’s an issue, but I don’t believe it to be true for most.

also, when two people live together, they tend to get the exact same bacteria composition, so you probably do not carry any bacteria your wife does not have.

hygiene is important, but to heavy hygiene, also does damage.

amazon and all the local amazon drop off points near where you will be staying.....   do some shopping a couple days before you arrive,   have them shipped to a locker near your hotel or work or whatever,  have a good time, then get rid of them when you leave.   You can get some good fun toys for fairly cheap and not have to worry about traveling with them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did a 3 weeks trip and didn’t even masturbate. Yesterday i managed to Insert my biggest plug but it was a challenge. I am now wearing it and having lunch with my family. Planning on being plugged all day just to get used to it again

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.