Hungry ass sensation - Have you felt it before?

amateurplug

Hello! Hope all of you are doing well.

i was thinking about this real sensation of hungry ass. Its not even a sexual desire. It more like a real hungry ass. Like it need to be stretched, to have something inside.

Happends to me that i am doing something trivial, like watching a movie or doing the house chores, and then this sensation kick in and cant stop thinking about it till i plug myself. I tried plugging with a small plug but the sensation doesn’t go away, i always need to be plugged with the big one.

It’s common to not masturbate, i just wear it a few hours and the sensation goes away. Sometimes i wear it for more than a day but it usually ends with masturbation.

Have you felt this sensation before? It’s common to you? Have a great day!

1000%. In fact, I’m feeling it right now. 

Its difficult to describe feeling but like you, I’ll be doing something banal and suddenly, my cunt will be screaming for a huge stretch. And I must feed it. 

Agreed, I know the feeling totally, and also it's actually rare I masturbate anyway - get 10 times more pleasure with anal even without orgasm (although prostrate orgasm is common)

Haven't played for over a week now because I cant for other reasons and it's driving me nuts!

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Oh I have to cum every time. Never got the whole orgasm denial thing. But hey- whatever gapes your ass, right? Lol

I'm not sure it's orgasm denial per se... at least not for me. it's more a question of priority and basic biology. if you stretch your asshole, fist yourself or stick out your rosebutt... all of it requires higher than normal bloodflow to the area. getting a boner and sustaining it throughout a wank also requires bloodflow. biology dictates that you can't do both at the same time.

Trust me I'd love to enjoy a normal orgasm haha. I've spent many an hour trying to find out what it is but I simply don't like cuming because of the after effects. The dysphoria I have after is bloody horrible. I'm much happier without that. Dribbling with a prostate orgasm though is my thing and I'd take that 247 haha

3 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Trust me I'd love to enjoy a normal orgasm haha. I've spent many an hour trying to find out what it is but I simply don't like cuming because of the after effects. The dysphoria I have after is bloody horrible. I'm much happier without that. Dribbling with a prostate orgasm though is my thing and I'd take that 247 haha

What is the cause of your dysphoria? 

I wish I knew, I become incredibly disassociated and depressed - you know like after you ejaculate there's that short period where sexual desire is kinda lost?  - For me it last days or even weeks, but it isn't just sexual desire, it's a whole range of emotions and I become rather withdrawn and isolate myself. The whole release is a massive anti-climax for me too - like coming down from an incredible high, rather than the opposite. I believe it could be called 'postcoital blues' but to be honest after spending many long hours trying find out what it is I just learnt to accept it becuase nothing I found completely fits. I have a genital bisection too, so maybe it's all related - I cant even begin to explain why I did that - probably abducted by aliens or something ahha!

5 hours ago, Darthvin said:

I wish I knew, I become incredibly disassociated and depressed - you know like after you ejaculate there's that short period where sexual desire is kinda lost?  - For me it last days or even weeks, but it isn't just sexual desire, it's a whole range of emotions and I become rather withdrawn and isolate myself. The whole release is a massive anti-climax for me too - like coming down from an incredible high, rather than the opposite. I believe it could be called 'postcoital blues' but to be honest after spending many long hours trying find out what it is I just learnt to accept it becuase nothing I found completely fits. I have a genital bisection too, so maybe it's all related - I cant even begin to explain why I did that - probably abducted by aliens or something ahha!

Jesus dude, that sounds horrific. And something that could probably be treated. I’d definitely be looking into it.

Good luck!

Cheers all, and sorry if original post got side tracked slightly... I'm all good, I do have mental health 'stuff' - classic clinical depression and anxiety but I certainly don't let on as much as many I guess - coming from a stiff upper lip background and knowing others are far far worse off than I'll ever be kind of makes you shut it off. It's all good though, have a great partner and amazing kids; lots of positive in my life to compensate the neg.

13 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Cheers all, and sorry if original post got side tracked slightly... I'm all good, I do have mental health 'stuff' - classic clinical depression and anxiety but I certainly don't let on as much as many I guess - coming from a stiff upper lip background and knowing others are far far worse off than I'll ever be kind of makes you shut it off. It's all good though, have a great partner and amazing kids; lots of positive in my life to compensate the neg.

Nice to know man!

3 hours ago, graysass said:

I'm trying to remember what the topic was here originally.:unsure: Yes, I get that feeling too.  It sorta feels like that nagging ache you get in your stomach when you're hungry.  If you are a smoker it's like the feeling needing a smoke gives you.  Alcoholics feel this craving in terms of needing a drink.  I think it's like an addiction.  Your brain relates anal stimulation with pleasure.  I think this feeling or hunger is your brains way of trying to get you to give it what it wants.   

I also wanted to comment on Darthvin's dysphoria post orgasm.  I think you are dealing with this issue incredibly well.  I had the same stiff upper lip background and understand keeping up appearances all is well.  You are blessed with a supportive family and the ability to stay positive.  :notworthy:

It 100% is an addiction. There are times I’ll be doing something totally mundane and this feeling will just wash over me and I MUST stuff my cunt. There is no denying it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.