Prolapse 'birth' + sphincter muscles (2 topics)

Darthvin

So I have what would be classed as a partial prolapse or 'incomplete' prolapse. 

Any one know what happens towards the 'birth' of a full prolapse? Does it suddenly pop out or is it always gradual or perhaps one or the other depending on the person? 

Also anyone ever felt after a session like their sphincter muscles have started to behave the opposite of what they are supposed to be doing? Hope that makes sense. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:09 AM, Darthvin said:

Also anyone ever felt after a session like their sphincter muscles have started to behave the opposite of what they are supposed to be doing? Hope that makes sense. 

Makes complete sense. At first it felt like I had to use the bathroom for several hours after stretching and pushing out as much as I can. But now it's only an hour or two and not as severe. Doing anal exorcises after stretching helps a lot. It slows down the stretching process, but keeps your ass-cunt working as it should in it's now secondary role between times of having fun with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have start with Anal stretching using Bottles , and cans, after my stretching i felt like want to go for toilet. And i put my finger inside i felt something protruding like a snake head. When you play that with your finger you feel very good and like to squeeze out. After few month this become bigger and bigger and coming down near the anus. I did research with google, and i knew  it was prolapse begin and i start suck out that prolaspe by small pumps.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.