Finally my wife fisted me with her both fists.

jorgon

Hi!

I just wanted to share with all of you that finally my wife accepted to fist me with both hands.

I exlained her how to do that: "first introduce your hand and then introduce sequentialy your fingers of your other hand: first one, then the second one, and in this way the rest of the fingers and push them in with all the force you can, inside my ass".

She never wanted to do me that, because she always think that she hurts me and the fact of fist me overall in the beginning some years ago scared her a lot.

And she never wanted to fist me with both hands since some months ago I asked her.

The fact is that I was showing her some videos in which appear this "episodes" :"how and why they do that?" asked her...Obviously I explained her: "this gives us more pleasure, more or less: the bigger the better because of the full filled sensation".

After atching other day and other day more videos with this "episodes" she finally last night accepted and tried, being a "full" success.

She was a bit surprised that my ass could receive them, surprised and a bit scared but finally she did it.

This morning I haven't talked about last night tonight but we acted like "usual" when she fists me with one hand (fact that bhas become usual and natural between us: THANKS GOD!!)

I wish she could make a short movie when both hands are inside me. I still can't believe it!.

The good thing is that after that she could fist me with the closed fist and HARDER THAN EVER, and I asked her alternate with the other closed fist too, thing that she did exceptionally well...And WHAT PLEASURE!...

Best regards.

Forgive me if I'm off base here, but you continually talk about how you're trying to convince your wife to do things to you that she seems uncomfortable with/unwilling to do. It has rubbed me wrong, like you're goading and coercing her into sexual acts she's not actually consenting to. 

If this isn't the case, my apologies, but if it is, maybe rethink the ethics of pressuring your spouse into sex she doesn't enjoy. 

Believe me I know how hard it is to find women who are into this world, but nothing is worth pressuring someone into sex.

Anyone else with me, or am I the only one who has gotten this vibe?

It does sound like she comes around to it toward the end. I've had to work a couple girls up to fisting and initial reluctance has always ended with a girl that likes and enjoys getting me off precisely how I like it best. It's all part of a well balanced sexual diet that feeds all players well.

I tried with my last girlfriend,    came down to she said I was disgusting...... the last time i worked her to a hard finish and she was a quivering ball.... I had three fingers in her ass deep playing with her g-spot through her linings..... she took 15 minutes to come around after ........don't get it. is it a lack of acceptance? that she re-thinks it? seriously.....complete shaking, puddle of.......... I have been throwing her off the cliff with anal as part for a long time.....guess she doesn't accept herself and is looking for someone to blame for her true desires.................Lost?

there is a difference between reluctance and like, whittling someone down by hectoring them day in, day out. Depending on the personality, some people just give in to it because their polite signs of discomfort are ignored and steamrolled by a stronger personality. 

It's one thing to have a partner or spouse, confess a fetish, and attempt to convince her once or twice to "at least try." If she continues to show clear discomfort, I believe it becomes pretty unethical and borders on assault when you just IGNORE the clear boundaries of a more meek submissive person because you want to get off. I dunno. That's my take anyway.

I no longer tell my wife to insert her fist, she asks me because she knows that I like it and she enjoys just as I enjoy playing with her

(Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak English properly)

Hey, I used to ask my wife to fisting my ass but I noticed she didn't enjoy it and I secretly recorded her reactions during fisting. Now I know, I was right she was doing it just because I wanted . I know that she doesn't like it, so I'm not asking her anymore :(

1 hour ago, megabajtek1 said:

Hey, I used to ask my wife to fisting my ass but I noticed she didn't enjoy it and I secretly recorded her reactions during fisting. Now I know, I was right she was doing it just because I wanted . I know that she doesn't like it, so I'm not asking her anymore :(

I'm sorry to hear that but that's the right thing to do. Try and negotiate opening the marriage so you can find people to play with who are into the same fetish. It's human sexuality and nobody should be threatened by it in my opinion.

I think that my wife is curious and I always approach her with new ideas with care and respect.

For instance, when I have penetrated her through her vagina and she has felt pain I have immediatelly stopped and asked her how could I do in order to make her feel wonderfully.

I always ask her in the morning: "will we have hypersex tonight?" She says: "Of course"...And kisses me! :D  

The only thing is that in the beginning these new practices are completely unknown for her. So I understand that she needs time and patience. 

We love  lot each other and I am always asking her to make love...And these amazing practices  of course.

I'm really euphoric!

Best regards.

23 hours ago, jorgon said:

I think that my wife is curious and I always approach her with new ideas with care and respect.

For instance, when I have penetrated her through her vagina and she has felt pain I have immediatelly stopped and asked her how could I do in order to make her feel wonderfully.

I always ask her in the morning: "will we have hypersex tonight?" She says: "Of course"...And kisses me! :D  

The only thing is that in the beginning these new practices are completely unknown for her. So I understand that she needs time and patience. 

We love  lot each other and I am always asking her to make love...And these amazing practices  of course.

I'm really euphoric!

Best regards.

Great attitude!  Y'all will have a wonderful future.

Thank you all.

The next step is to convince her to take me photos when she fists me.

By he way, I use to wear fully fashioned stockings and very pointed high heeled shoes and of course, garter belts. 

She accepts this and I have bought more than one time pantyhoses for both , quite often the same model of pantyhose for both although unfortunatelly she doesn't want to wear them so much because she says "it feels a bit uncomfortable"...And I reply her: "Why? I love wear them all the time..." And this is the truth. Overall one model supershiny, black.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.