Hankeytoys Goliath L/Xl finally in!

P.A.Frenum

I'm celebrating today!  last night I finally managed tor get my Goliath L\XL in to the balls! :D

After 2 hours intense anal-work I was a wreck and shaking so hard, I couldn't take any  pictures.  :wub:

I had a bit of trouble to find the right entry-angle, since the Goliath is leaning back heavily

That silicone texture is just perfect- in the end it went the last few inches in easier than other smaller PVC dildos!

I used tons of lube, because I realized KY dries very fast on the silicone surface. Otherwise- Heaven!

It was expensive - 230 EUR in Europe- but it is totally worth it!

Today is a day of rest, tomorrow I'll have another go. 

Surprisingly, my hole doesn't hurt at all- just a bit overused, but I have quite heavy muscle aching in my thighs.... obviuosly I am not in good enough shape to squat for hours! :wacko:

Greetings! 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:02 PM, P.A.Frenum said:

I'm celebrating today!  last night I finally managed tor get my Goliath L\XL in to the balls! :D

After 2 hours intense anal-work I was a wreck and shaking so hard, I couldn't take any  pictures.  :wub:

I had a bit of trouble to find the right entry-angle, since the Goliath is leaning back heavily

That silicone texture is just perfect- in the end it went the last few inches in easier than other smaller PVC dildos!

I used tons of lube, because I realized KY dries very fast on the silicone surface. Otherwise- Heaven!

It was expensive - 230 EUR in Europe- but it is totally worth it!

Today is a day of rest, tomorrow I'll have another go. 

Surprisingly, my hole doesn't hurt at all- just a bit overused, but I have quite heavy muscle aching in my thighs.... obviuosly I am not in good enough shape to squat for hours! :wacko:

Greetings! 

Nice, do you have a link to that toy? Would love to see specifications. Thanks 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.