My girlfriend

wannaberoselicker

Hey guys! I could do with some advice on how to get my girlfriend into more extreme stretchin. She doesn’t really  know about any of my extreme fetishes but I want to get her into the more extreme side of stuff. She already fucks no me with a strap but I’m left craving bigger things going inside. 

i don’t want to weird her out by but I these huge dildos and plugs but maybe I’m overthinking it 

This type of thread pops up every now and then and the answer is... there is no real answer. 

Extreme stretching and anal play tends to be (not 100% of course) the purview of men (both straight and gay). I believe that the majority of women would be intimidated/disgusted/horrified, etc by what we do. For instance, my wife knows I play with my ass but a) has ZERO interest in it and b) if she knew the true extent of my fetish, would be calling for the guys in white coats with nets. And you know what? That’s ok. I’ve always seen this as “my thing”. I’ve been playing since before we met and that was in ‘87! 

It’s great to be honest with our mates but there’s always the risk of total rejection. 

good morning, guys!

This is indeed a very sensitive topic. I totally agree with Rosebutt- we are talking about two different things. ONE is having a healthy anal related and mostly autoerotic relationship with your naughty, greedy and hungry hole. TWO is a normal loving, sexual fulfilling and  and caring relationship with your significant other. I think 90% of us are in this situation. Only a small minority is really into heavy darkroom-clinic play ( speaking for myself, I would not readily let others do to my asshole what I do to it! ;)) On the other hand, not all of us are engaged in a serious relationship with a person interested in our assholes as we are.  Sad but true! :wacko: 

The Question is now how to squre these two points. I don't like the  closet approach - (hiding real secrets from my wife might quickly become a habit! :blush:) so we worked out a compromise. Since she is not in principle against anal sex and enjoys a good assfuck herself from time to time, she is not against returning the favor to me- a finger or three, a biggish strapon etc. - as part of our normal bedroom routine. Not as often as I would like it, but regularly enough.

She does know that I take much bigger things up my ass and I don't need to hide my MrHankeys from her, but that's just not her thing, so I do the stretching and getting filled up part on my own- either if she's away, or even if she's busy with a book or social media surfing. 

Since that's how I started my assplay 30 years ago in the first place- alone and exploring my limits- that's okay for me.  

That's how we keep our balance- accepting each others needs, but not forcing too much. 

Of course I sometimes fantasize how great it would be to have a bossy, bitchy, merciless anal domina as my relevant other... but then again, sometimes i fantasize about having a Bugatti Veyron, but that's not how life works.  

Greetings!

For my two cents worth.. You're half way there with anal play together anyway, why not just be open and honest. She'll either want to get involved or say no. To be honest to me this really isn't that extreme - I have a genital bisection which has to be discussed for obvious reasons. Ass play to the extremes is relatively normal compared to that so I guess my partner (and previous partners) are fairly open already. Talking about ass play and the extremes with my current and hopefully lifelong partner actually made us closer but I appreciate that's not gonna be the case for everyone. 

I agree that it can be a bit difficult, but I think you have done the biggest step, telling your girlfriend that you like anal sex and making her fuck you. If I were you I would just put a bigger dildo on your strapon next time and just tell her somethign like "I want to try something bigger" and just show her how much you like a bigger one... That's how I got  slowly to the point that my wife double fist my ass. She realized I like big stuffs and just got into it. She wont go to buy big dildo herself to fuck me, but she is actually pretty exited to use large dildo on me when she is in the good mood!

4 hours ago, Morgan_Nice said:

I agree that it can be a bit difficult, but I think you have done the biggest step, telling your girlfriend that you like anal sex and making her fuck you. If I were you I would just put a bigger dildo on your strapon next time and just tell her somethign like "I want to try something bigger" and just show her how much you like a bigger one... That's how I got  slowly to the point that my wife double fist my ass. She realized I like big stuffs and just got into it. She wont go to buy big dildo herself to fuck me, but she is actually pretty exited to use large dildo on me when she is in the good mood!

Good response.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:01 PM, Morgan_Nice said:

I'm trying my wife fuucks me with her two little hands but she resists...FOR NOW. :wub: . She loves me and I love her, so it's a fact of time. And she has become older and her vagina is closing with a piece of meat that would need surgery to get useful gain. We both know that we don't want surgery for sex so I have convinced her that PERHAPS THE BEST IS THAT SHE RECEIVES MY PENIS INSIDE HER ANUS. She rejected any kind of introduction inside her anus ...Till she started to feel real pain when she wanted to insert my penis and I didn't wanted to see her feeling pain when we make love so...In the end she made me a PERFECT BLOWJOB  in regular situation and always we can she fisted me meawhile she made me a blowjob.

I am tryng to convince her foe a double fisting to me and we have arrived to the decision of penetrating her anally.

So I can't wait for both situations.

By the way: she always fists me wearing fully fashioned stockings and these fantastic very pointed shoes and high heels.

Edited by jorgon

18 hours ago, jorgon said:

I'm trying my wife fuucks me with her two little hands but she resists...FOR NOW. :wub: . She loves me and I love her, so .............

I am tryng to convince her foe a double fisting to me and we have arrived to the decision of penetrating her anally.

So I can't wait for both situations.

By the way: she always fists me wearing fully fashioned stockings and these fantastic very pointed shoes and high heels.

¡Encantador! ¡Buena suerte! Disfrutar. Comparta su éxito si puede. Gracias.

Lovely! Good Luck! Enjoy. Share your success if you can.  Thank you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.