Balls

Johndeere

Been putting golf balls in my ass lately really like it. How many is the limit? And I’m wondering if I can find bigger balls as my next goal. I’m also struggling with getting my fist in any tips? 

I'd be careful they don't pop round the sigmoid at that size. I bought boules (lawn bowls) stainless steel bowls. Really heavy and nice. Also look at solid glass balls - loads of sizes. Also worth looking at dog toys - loads of options. I can take a fist pretty easy but can't get my own in only up to knuckles. Think the key to that is more about how flexible you are. 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Johndeere said:

Would they not be easy to pass out if it did slip passed? I’m only a beginner 

Once things get up past a certain point your body's natural movements will likely just push them deeper rather than back out

There was a thread on here recently about a feller who got an apple stuck inside, ended up having to take a trip to the emergency room, I'd take that as a cautionary tale

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.