Easier to insert large silicone or solid toys?

amateurplug

Hello! I am able to insert my 8.6cm/3.40in diameter 3D printed plug, but it seems to be a bit too large and its kind off unconfortable to use it on regular basis as i like long term use. And i dont want to make a mess with the perineal nerves, as another user said in other post.

There is a large plug to buy that is 9.1cm/3.6in diameter i would like to buy, but i am not sure i will be able to insert it since i cant insert the same solid size toys.

I am pretty sure there is a post about this but i could not find it, and i dont remember if it is easier to insert large silicone toys, or harder.

Can you please help me?

Have a great day!

It's all a bit easier with a partner - silicone toys will flex more and most companies offer firmness options. I've got larger toys in that are soft, much larger than my solid plugs. After reading reply in my post about the potential nerve damage I may back off the solid toys until I have a little more understanding. I've started using inflatables again which is really good. One thing I am going to attempt is to make a kind of seat/stool to harness the toys as I find the hardest thing when solo is holding and inserting while everything is slippery. 

With actual regard to your question. I'd say you should be able to insert, but whether it'll be comfortable in not sure. If that's your limit long term wear would be quite interesting. 

Softer toys are indeed easier to insert at large sizes - and if you're 3D printing, you could use a flexible filament and play around with the settings to adjust how soft it is when in use. Printing with flexible filaments can be a challenge but once you have the basics down of how to make good prints, tweaking infill percentages, using filaments with varying hardness levels, and dialing in the right number of walls is a fun experimentation process.

Some months ago on this forum, I documented the process I went through in 3D printing my own butt plug. I ended up using a harder TPU filament with a rather light infill (5% in the thickest sections, with 30% or 50% in the neck/base for rigidity and 100% at the very tip to avoid collapsing surface layers) and then coated it in a platinum silicone for worry-free use. Although I am still plagued by limited stretching opportunities, it's been a great go-to for when I want to ruin my hole.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.