Why should I do deep insertions (fisting, toys)?

Max Mynx

As a man I enjoy the stimulation of my anus and prostate, but I don't know what would be the sense of going through the sigmoid and descending colon. For the in-depth experts: What is the feeling? Does it give you pleasure or do you do it because you can just do it? the sigmoid/descending colon can be an erogenous zone?

For now I enjoy short/wide toys and I love my big fist :D

For a lot of people it's mental, they like challenging themselves and feeling new and exciting sensations. Personally at a certain depth I hit a wonderful spot that makes me hard as diamond instantly.

But everyone is different, don't feel like you have to explore depth because other people are doing it or encouraging it, just do whatever makes you comfortable and happy.

to me, it's all about proportions. My dream is to train a woman to have a prolapse like Bottom_FF. The anus is enormous, the rectum is enormous, the sigmoid is blown out and loose, so when the prolapse tumbles out, it's not only massive, but it's also wrinkly, floppy, loose, and dangling. I especially love that "second spout" that falls out the spout. Only a couple in public life have achieved a prolapse like this. TimmyPH, whom I hope is Okay btw, and Bottom_FF. Even Clairet and HungerFF's, while incredibly long, are small and tight at the spout. 

SlimFF is going to be the next Bottom_FF because of how much he does wide, even depth training. 

Anyway, that's my two cents. I am a no-limit trainer so that's what I look for.

33 minutes ago, NeutralOmen said:

to me, it's all about proportions. My dream is to train a woman to have a prolapse like Bottom_FF. The anus is enormous, the rectum is enormous, the sigmoid is blown out and loose, so when the prolapse tumbles out, it's not only massive, but it's also wrinkly, floppy, loose, and dangling. I especially love that "second spout" that falls out the spout. Only a couple in public life have achieved a prolapse like this. TimmyPH, whom I hope is Okay btw, and Bottom_FF. Even Clairet and HungerFF's, while incredibly long, are small and tight at the spout. 

SlimFF is going to be the next Bottom_FF because of how much he does wide, even depth training. 

Anyway, that's my two cents. I am a no-limit trainer so that's what I look for.

Right there with you buddy. But I’m a realist and I know that guys like Bottom_ff, hungerFF and slimFF, all have a natural predisposition to prolapsing. Doesn’t mean I wont stop trying for that massive meatloaf prolapse!

Those are some prolapse to strive for. Would love to be that big, loose, and floppy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.