New Yuji and Saki

1 hour ago, vc2002 said:

Anyone interested in a groupbuy?  I'm the one organized the last two group buys of this couples stuff.

Count me in :friends:

OK, we got 8 people now. Let's see if there're more to join in. 

Please note that you have to have a paypal account to do the transanction.

Edited by vc2002

On 7/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, vc2002 said:

OK, we got 8 people now. Let's see if there're more to join in. 

Please note that you have to have a paypal account to do the transanction.

Can I pay via Alipay please like last time?

OK I think we can give it a go. This time it's a little different and the total fee is a lot less.  I've composed a group chat to the following users to discuss it. Please check PM.

@llaall  @kcolyrf  @mrrcheekss @neij666  @hrisscar @Thefrogman55  @snoopmarv  @Tractor  @mclaren1 

BTW, rosebuttboard somehow only allows maximum 6 users in a group chat, so I actually had to compose two group chats lol 

On 7/3/2021 at 2:26 PM, mclaren1 said:

roughly 100 yen is about $1 us. so 3600 yen would be about $36 us give or take.

No, this is false. 3600yen is only the fee for DVD. There's also the fee for my friend in Japan to order the DVD, copy the files and upload it, and also there's paypal transaction fee, and these add another 2200-2300yen to it. This is same formula as the last two groupbuys we've done. But this time it's different, as explained in the group chat.

Edited by vc2002

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.