What sex machine does Wynfreya use?

jackshit

I'm thinking of buying a sex machine from Aliexpress but there are too many models. I'm afraid of buying something that will be too weak, too slow or with an amplitude too small.

I see that Wynfreya uses a good powerful sex machine that can power a giant dildo going quite fast. That's what I want, does anyone know what model it is? Or do you have any recommendation from Aliexpress?

Edited by jackshit

I also would be very interested if any users who actually ride them could share their experience! most of these machines look very flimsy to me- I can't imagine that they can reliably handle a 3inch+ dildo. Unfortunately, my wife gets tired working big dildos before my ass does! But I'm sure she would love to take control with the remote....:D 

I have the hismith, and it definitely struggles with heavy dildoes. It's more so the weight than the size. Also, when the dildo is long and soft (flaccid?), if it isn't deep enough it had a tendency to s Bend and ram you uncomfortably.

It's excellent for anything below 3 inches, and is good for anal slinks, but struggles with bag dragon toys.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:29 AM, Rosebutt said:

SlimFF on Twitter and xtube has a great machine that handles his MASSIVE toys with ease. Look him up. That should point you in the right direction.

thanks, that's definitely the right direction. :D now to find out what machine he uses.....

On 6/14/2021 at 2:04 AM, Upthebutt said:

I have the hismith, and it definitely struggles with heavy dildoes.

Thanks that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid, buying something that won't handle large toys.

On 6/14/2021 at 4:29 AM, Rosebutt said:

SlimFF on Twitter and xtube has a great machine that handles his MASSIVE toys with ease. Look him up. That should point you in the right direction.

There are quite a few comments asking but he doesn't answer those. One of the commenters seems to think it's of the top end models from extremerestraints

9 minutes ago, jackshit said:

Thanks that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid, buying something that won't handle large toys.

There are quite a few comments asking but he doesn't answer those. One of the commenters seems to think it's of the top end models from extremerestraints

It’s literally the pinned tweet at the top of his page:

Here is the fuck machine I own- KONG by Orgasm Alley. Link here, so you don't need to ask in every single video comment ;-) http://orgasmalley.com/product/kong/”.

must admit the Hismith does struggle with larger toys but is a good model in its price bracket. The one thing I really want in a machine now is more positions - especially vertical thrusting.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:29 PM, Rosebutt said:

He uses the Kong

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 1:09 AM, Rosebutt said:

It’s literally the pinned tweet at the top of his page:

Here is the fuck machine I own- KONG by Orgasm Alley. Link here, so you don't need to ask in every single video comment ;-) http://orgasmalley.com/product/kong/”.

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that lol.

Wow that's a beefy machine $1500

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.