Looking for Giant Anal Balls

Diamondthicc1

Does anyone know of any anal beads that is bigger than the size of poolballs? I already have the Master Black Baller Anal Beads, but I want to have something larger to use. I really be grateful for the help.

The Master Black Baller Anal Beads (2.65 inch or about 67 mm diameter) you have are the biggest ones I have seen so far, sadly.

I would like to have really big silicone beads myself, but I haven't come upon any so far.

In case you might be interested in actual billiard balls that are bigger than pool balls (2.25 inches or about 57 mm diameter), I would suggest Carom (61.5 mm diameter) or Russian pyramid (68 mm) billiard balls. The latter ones should certainly feel bigger because of their solidness compared to your beads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billiard_ball#/media/File:Billiard_ball_comparison.jpg

They are heavy and fun to use, but obviously not on any kind of bead-like chain, so be careful not to lose them inside of you

Edited by jeffb

20 hours ago, jeffb said:

The Master Black Baller Anal Beads (2.65 inch or about 67 mm diameter) you have are the biggest ones I have seen so far, sadly.

I would like to have really big silicone beads myself, but I haven't come upon any so far.

In case you might be interested in actual billiard balls that are bigger than pool balls (2.25 inches or about 57 mm diameter), I would suggest Carom (61.5 mm diameter) or Russian pyramid (68 mm) billiard balls. The latter ones should certainly feel bigger because of their solidness compared to your beads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billiard_ball#/media/File:Billiard_ball_comparison.jpg

They are heavy and fun to use, but obviously not on any kind of bead-like chain, so be careful not to lose them inside of you

Thank you maybe I'll find a way to make the billard balls into a chain someway somehow. I wish more companies would make bigger ball beads.

I have a set of new pool balls and have been thinking about drilling a hole right through the center of a few and then making a string of pool balls with some strong climbing rope, which is very thin. Anyone done anything similar?

• 1 year later...

I just stumbled upon some huge anal beads on Aliexpress and then remembered this old thread.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005384048200.html

The largest version has four 9cm beads!

Ones with five 8cm beads or six 7cm beads are also available.

And the version with 6cm balls is interesting because it has nine of them and a length of 66cm.

Some cool choices there.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:31 PM, pumpinglover said:

I have a set of new pool balls and have been thinking about drilling a hole right through the center of a few and then making a string of pool balls with some strong climbing rope, which is very thin. Anyone done anything similar?

I thought of doing something like that in the past but was too afraid of pinching my guts between two or more solid heavy balls. The risk for injury seemed just too high so I didn't go through with the idea. Also, depending on the material and diameter of the rope, you might either cut you insides or hurt yourself with the friction of the rope.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.