Big Thanks to xthorgal

cuckmouse

I don't know how I could have kept sane all these years. This site has not only given me at outlet to meet other people with my interests. But has taught me how to keep healthy safe and enjoy my sex life. Cheers to you xthorgal and those who assist you. I'm positive others share my view as well

51 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

I don't know how I could have kept sane all these years. This site has not only given me at outlet to meet other people with my interests. But has taught me how to keep healthy safe and enjoy my sex life. Cheers to you xthorgal and those who assist you. I'm positive others share my view as well

And major contribution of xthorgal is keep that site alive for years, Thanks Buddy. Keep this site alive always.

My boy Cuck hit the nail on the head. It’s a great thing to read about others’ experiences in this realm. A realm that, to outsiders, would seem strange and to some, downright crazy. 

But it isn’t- it all about pleasure. 

On 6/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, cuckmouse said:

Well said, same here

Thanks for Xthorgal for AMAZING site

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You a lot. This was lots of work to keep this place online all this years and without my friends I will for shure be unable to do this alone. This way I want to also thanks a lot to people who support me here doing really really great moderator job and also for this who help me any other way. 

This place take a long way from this what it was at the begining but it still have old spirit what was most importnat to me - friendly place for both guys and girls who just love anal fisting, prolapse and rosebutt. This means that my thanks also go to community of rosebuttboard for be nice, kind and keep spirit of "rose is a rose" :-)

Thank you Xthorgal! This site has been a plethora of information and knowlegable people. Cheers

On 6/25/2021 at 8:48 PM, xthorgal said:

Thank You a lot. This was lots of work to keep this place online all this years and without my friends I will for shure be unable to do this alone. This way I want to also thanks a lot to people who support me here doing really really great moderator job and also for this who help me any other way. 

This place take a long way from this what it was at the begining but it still have old spirit what was most importnat to me - friendly place for both guys and girls who just love anal fisting, prolapse and rosebutt. This means that my thanks also go to community of rosebuttboard for be nice, kind and keep spirit of "rose is a rose" :-)

Always with pleasure! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.