Boss Hogg dildo softness and compression

Wr876

I'm thinking of buying Mr Hankey's Toy's Boss Hogg in size L (3.75''/9.5 cm width). My pelvic bone opening is about or slightly more than 8 cm. Since the dildo is soft (2 types of softness levels) could I fit it?

Edited by Wr876

• Wr876 changed the title to Boss Hogg dildo softness and compression

Probably not - that's a big difference. Even the less soft version compresses and widens a lot when you squat or sit on it, and you'll have to put a lot of pressure on it to get it in. Maybe if someone's using it on you and squeezing it to narrow it, it could work - but without that, it's probably not possible at that size.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, st.lucifer said:

Probably not - that's a big difference. Even the less soft version compresses and widens a lot when you squat or sit on it, and you'll have to put a lot of pressure on it to get it in. Maybe if someone's using it on you and squeezing it to narrow it, it could work - but without that, it's probably not possible at that size.

I appreciate the answer.

I thought that soft toys might be squeezed togheter by the anus and easier to insert, but apparently I was wrong!

Soft toys are easier to insert, but if you know your max for sure and the soft toy you're thinking of is significantly larger than your max, then it's really unlikely you'll make it. But with training, who knows?

With my first soft toy i managed to take 9 mm more than my max in the first session, but that's just hole stretching and not trying to squeeze past my bone limit. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.