Self Fisting help/suggestions

Planopop

I’ve been doing a lot of stretching using ever bigger toys over the past year and can now accommodate 3” girth and 12” length. I’ve also been working toward fisting myself. Initially I could only get 2-3 fingers in. I’ve finally reached the point where I can get all 5 fingers in to just past the knuckles. My hole is stretched enough that I’m pretty sure it would accommodate my whole hand, however, my arm is just not long enough for me to insert my hand any further. I’ve tried every position/angle I can think of and just cannot get the whole hand in.  Does anyone have any suggestions/strategies for these circumstances - short of dislocating my arm to make it longer LOL.

Yes. Find a friend or have back problems. Or maybe Yoga classes to ease into it. Don't rush. 

Thanks - I do think I need to find a friend to play with. I’m sure I would get a lot of pleasure from that.

Take it from someone who used to be able to self-fist and can’t anymore- Take your time and enjoy the ride. The first time your whole fist pops in will be worth the work- TRUST ME.

Thanks for the encouragement. I’ll keep working toward a successful complete insertion. I know it will be an awesome feeling if/when I can get the whole fist to pop in.

I'm close to the same spot, just can't quite get knuckles, but hopefully soon.  

Warm shower and pushing on the shower wall with my elbow has helped me the most.  I do notice a little soreness in my back/wrist afterwards so I know I'm also stretching them some as well as my ass.

I’ll have a go with the shower wall suggestion.  I came SO close today - got my hand in past the knuckles but not all the way in to the wrist. I’m more optimistic that I’ll get there eventually.

Are you sure that your problem is the length of your arms? It may be more a question of back flexibility.

Self-fisting requires some suppleness of the back. When I was younger I could get much of my forearm up, but age and sports-related back-problems mean that, though I can still get my hand up, it's enough of a struggle for me not to get much pleasure out of it (I could even, as a teenager, suck my own dick - though the effort required to do so cancelled out any pleasure).

I think general flexibility training may be the best approach.

Another possibility is - and I hope you won't mind me asking about your weight - is body mass. Some people who are seriously over-weight can have problems with cleaning themselves after defecation since their arms can't reach round their torso and they have to improvise some other method, for example using toilet paper on a stick. They might perceive the problem as their arms being too short. 

Thanks for your input Errol. I am not obese - 5’8” and 146 lbs. I am however 70 years old and certainly not as flexible as I used to be. No problems wiping my own as.

6 hours ago, Errol Calendar said:

Are you sure that your problem is the length of your arms? It may be more a question of back flexibility.

Self-fisting requires some suppleness of the back. When I was younger I could get much of my forearm up, but age and sports-related back-problems mean that, though I can still get my hand up, it's enough of a struggle for me not to get much pleasure out of it (I could even, as a teenager, suck my own dick - though the effort required to do so cancelled out any pleasure).

I think general flexibility training may be the best approach.

Another possibility is - and I hope you won't mind me asking about your weight - is body mass. Some people who are seriously over-weight can have problems with cleaning themselves after defecation since their arms can't reach round their torso and they have to improvise some other method, for example using toilet paper on a stick. They might perceive the problem as their arms being too short. 

This is partially what happened to me. 

Up until 2012 or so, I was able to deep fist myself, well past the second sphincter. I could even rotate my arm/hand to get super deep. The sensation was unreal. But then shortly after, I tore ligaments in my left elbow, rendering it almost impossible to use in that way. Then I developed 2 herniated discs in my back. Also, my ass lips have gotten so large that they get in the way of my fist. Not that I dont love them, but those three things in combination have ended my self-fisting days.

UPDATE - I managed to get my hand all the way in down to the wrist this morning. I achieved this by laying on my side almost in the fetal position which seemed to shorten the distance slightly to my hole, used plenty of lube and started probing. Just stayed patient and kept pushing gently when all of a sudden the whole hand popped inside me. I left it there for a good while to enjoy the feeling. I pulled out, then reinserted my hand and went right in all the way again. I can already tell I’m going to enjoy this new aspect of stretching my hole.

On 5/13/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rosebutt said:

Also, my ass lips have gotten so large that they get in the way of my fist....

That sounds quite spectacular. What draws me to all this is, I think, more the external and visual aspects - of having a huge hole, with big thick lips. I'd love my ass to be so huge that, even when I haven't been stretching and working my ass, it would be so big that it would form a bulge in the back of my trousers.

I know that it's off-topic, but can you identify any particular practices or exercises that made your ass-lips so large?

(I've been working on the assumption that inserting large objects and repeatedly clenching hard on them should 'build' muscle. It being analogous to what body-builders do - putting muscles under stress, which causes micro-tears in the muscle fibres, which heal back bigger and stronger)

40 minutes ago, Errol Calendar said:

That sounds quite spectacular. What draws me to all this is, I think, more the external and visual aspects - of having a huge hole, with big thick lips. I'd love my ass to be so huge that, even when I haven't been stretching and working my ass, it would be so big that it would form a bulge in the back of my trousers.

I know that it's off-topic, but can you identify any particular practices or exercises that made your ass-lips so large?

(I've been working on the assumption that inserting large objects and repeatedly clenching hard on them should 'build' muscle. It being analogous to what body-builders do - putting muscles under stress, which causes micro-tears in the muscle fibres, which heal back bigger and stronger)

Really, it’s all about pushing. Every time I sit down, I push HARD.

:D that would be awkward EVERY time u sit. Lol. Waiting rooms. Driving

• 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.