Anal fisting and Anus flexibility

emr01

What happens when people with extreme anal fisting age their anus? Do they use diapers? Can they hold back their poop? Can they hold your gas?

Each person is different, but generally speaking you won't get full blown incontinence from fisting/stretching. For that you'll need to intentionally cause traumatic injury to do nerve damage or a muscle tear.
Regular play with any size can atrophy your sphincter and/or confuse your sphincter as to whether it's at full closure or not. Holding back a fart can be extra strenuous or sometimes take you by surprise, but you can counteract that with kegels or not playing as often. If you get too sloppy for your liking you can make lifestyle adjustments, but don't expect overnight changes either. Took me 2-3 years of abstaining to go from struggling to hold back my farts at medium size hole to being fingerchoking tight again. It will be faster if you lift weights or jog or whatever and do a proper effort at tightening up.

My impression is that people get the same kind of looseness with age, some people just lose a little bit of "squeeze". 
And based on a bunch of anecdotal testimonies from fistees they actually get more muscle control with experience. And full blown incontinence is not a normal part of aging, but a part of certain illnesses certain people develop with age. The ol' genetic lottery. 
I think it depends on whether you're playing for maximum wreckage or just happen to play big. I think if you're reasonably physically active, health conscious and maybe do some kegels you're unlikely to be any sloppier than anyone else as you age unless that's what you're going for.
Don't expect any extreme consequences unless you play extreme regularly.
Have fun either way:diablo:

Almost 40 years old guy here, been pushing my limits for over 20 years. Took two female hands in, I regularly take long and thick dildos and plugs. I'm quite sure I could take 3 small female hands or 2 male hands if it's a small guy.

No signs of incontinence, my sphincter is quite tight when not in action.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.