Pushing objects deep past sigimoid and pushing out

Diamondthicc1

To anyone who has done it, I want to know what methods help you got there, how many times you done it, how long it took for all the objects to push out, what breathing techniques help the most etc. I say the only people I have seen who have reached this point is Bottom_FF on xtube (however xtube deleted everyone's videos) and someffuckjock on Twitter.

I feel like these things need to be discussed more because people who have done these things or been at it for awhile should be open to talk about their experience and what methods that don't be talked about regularly really helped get them where they are now. I feel like it would really help someone else who wants to do the same instead of feeling like "there can only be one" "I'm not going to tell you what made me special" mentality.

13 hours ago, Diamondthicc1 said:

To anyone who has done it, I want to know what methods help you got there, how many times you done it, how long it took for all the objects to push out, what breathing techniques help the most etc. I say the only people I have seen who have reached this point is Bottom_FF on xtube (however xtube deleted everyone's videos) and someffuckjock on Twitter.

I feel like these things need to be discussed more because people who have done these things or been at it for awhile should be open to talk about their experience and what methods that don't be talked about regularly really helped get them where they are now. I feel like it would really help someone else who wants to do the same instead of feeling like "there can only be one" "I'm not going to tell you what made me special" mentality.

I think the most important is, only do it if you are able to being fisted at least till the elbow and if you are able to do that always have someone around to get it out of you when it's stuck, because you will not be able to get it out yourself when it gets stuck inside your colon.

I am always curious how people manage to get spherical objects stuck in their ass.  Your body will always push poo out l, not in right? So I don't really understand how something wouldn't just come out eventually unless it was an odd shape. 

28 minutes ago, 087john said:

I am always curious how people manage to get spherical objects stuck in their ass.  Your body will always push poo out l, not in right? So I don't really understand how something wouldn't just come out eventually unless it was an odd shape. 

Years back, I got a somewhat flat oval bottle stuck. The tail end of it was JUST a squared off enough to get caught on my tailbone. I didn’t quite panic, but I came close. I had to really deep fist myself to get it out (luckily at the time I still could!), and consequently, was so turned on I came almost handsfree. 

So yes, it can and does happen.  

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Years back, I got a somewhat flat oval bottle stuck. The tail end of it was JUST a squared off enough to get caught on my tailbone. I didn’t quite panic, but I came close. I had to really deep fist myself to get it out (luckily at the time I still could!), and consequently, was so turned on I came almost handsfree. 

So yes, it can and does happen.  

Yeah I would expect a bottle to get stuck, I was thinking more along the lines of fruits/vegetables which are round and probably softer and more flexible than a bottle. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.