Hitachi Wand deep in ass

widevision

I've not had it deep but I can't imagine it doing anything special, I can hardly tell mine is vibrating when it's in my ass. I'd be interested to know what it's like when used on an open rose though

I like to do extremely long anal dildo sessions; when my legs need a break from kneeling & bouncing, I usually toss a thin plastic bag over my hitachi and slide it fairly deep in my ass

it doesn’t feel mind-blowing, maybe if I had a prostate, but it just makes me feel generally nasty & filthy 

on the other hand, pulling it in and out of my clenched, well-fucked hole after a long rough session?? that’s INTENSE and amazing haha

On 4/12/2021 at 7:01 PM, Clara said:

I like to do extremely long anal dildo sessions; when my legs need a break from kneeling & bouncing, I usually toss a thin plastic bag over my hitachi and slide it fairly deep in my ass

it doesn’t feel mind-blowing, maybe if I had a prostate, but it just makes me feel generally nasty & filthy 

on the other hand, pulling it in and out of my clenched, well-fucked hole after a long rough session?? that’s INTENSE and amazing haha

OH! A woman that likes sharing her sexual and kink pleasures! All too rare, but always a treat.

On 4/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

OH! A woman that likes sharing her sexual and kink pleasures! All too rare, but always a treat.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:42 PM, imsnowman72 said:

Yes indeed, Clara. Most welcome perspective

hahah! yes, hi! 

I do quite a lot of sharing of the sort on my reddit userpage but I’m glad I found the forum; there have been some really great insights that I don’t think I would’ve found elsewhere!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 9:51 AM, Clara said:

hahah! yes, hi! 

I do quite a lot of sharing of the sort on my reddit userpage but I’m glad I found the forum; there have been some really great insights that I don’t think I would’ve found elsewhere!

I had a look. Your ass-cunt and huge pussy are both beautiful and very inviting. I would anally share 3 foot long double dildo with you in a fast minute. Most of my stuff is on xhamster and what is not allowed there is on eroprofile.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, Clara said:

hahah! yes, hi! 

Am I stuck creating a reddit to see your wonderful work, or is it elsewhere as well?

Are your long sessions long in time, or depth? Or both

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.