Different kinds of prolapses and methods to achieve them

unfolder

Hello. As i’m sure many of you have noticed, prolapses come in all different shapes and sizes. For example, you have people like clairet, or HKJ whose prolapses unfold as they are pushed out. On the other side of the spectrum there are people like maria086 or DGG who have the smoother appearing prolapses, that appear to slide out rather than unfold. What I’m wondering is; is this simply a matter of people’s different anatomy? Is it something you can control in the different ways you wreck your ass on the road to prolapse? Are the “smoother” prolapses just what happens to the unfold-y ones after continued wreckage? Is this even known? I would love to hear your thoughts, input, or speculations.

Refer to my own experience, Earlier prolapse has rose like ring, the later prolapse doesn't have or has lesser ring and they looks like smooth tube. Because the ligament which hold the colon become relax (or stretched) after long period of time. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.