How to push out your hole correctly

Diamondthicc1

This is a serious question that I really want help with  and be answered from many people. I feel like I do not push out correctly when it comes to dildo play, pushing out objects, or just my hole general so I wanted to know from people who have rosebuds or even prolapses on what is the 'right' way to push out.

If you aren’t already doing this, then it is important to be holding your ass open with your hands while you push, that will almost force your insides to try and come out. It’s the same kind of pushing you would do normally on the toilet, except just be using your fingers to hold your asshole open

Pushing while stretching helps, too. Especially if you do not mind getting huge engorge purple anal lips. And who doesn't? They feel amazing.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:07 AM, unfolder said:

If you aren’t already doing this, then it is important to be holding your ass open with your hands while you push, that will almost force your insides to try and come out. It’s the same kind of pushing you would do normally on the toilet, except just be using your fingers to hold your asshole open

On 2/10/2021 at 11:28 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

Pushing while stretching helps, too. Especially if you do not mind getting huge engorge purple anal lips. And who doesn't? They feel amazing.

Thank you both, though I want to know how to push out correctly or if I am pushing out the right way like for example if I am sitting on the toilet taking a dump, having a huge plug, or a long big object already inside. How do you go about it;  I feel like when I push out it feels very difficult to hold. My goal is to be able to push out objects with ease without much straining.

The way I push out is by my hole, but  the way I do it seems it is not enough.

Edited by Diamondthicc1
grammar

4 hours ago, Diamondthicc1 said:

Thank you both, though I want to know how to push out correctly or if I am pushing out the right way like for example if I am sitting on the toilet taking a dump, having a huge plug, or a long big object already inside. How do you go about it;  I feel like when I push out it feels very difficult to hold. My goal is to be able to push out objects with ease without much straining.

The way I push out is by my hole, but  the way I do it seems it is not enough.

I think once you just continue to fuck your hole and move up to larger insertions, it will be more easy for things to just slip out with less pushing. Especially after a good session, it’s harder for me to keep something in and takes very little effort to push it out. 

41 minutes ago, unfolder said:

I think once you just continue to fuck your hole and move up to larger insertions, it will be more easy for things to just slip out with less pushing. Especially after a good session, it’s harder for me to keep something in and takes very little effort to push it out. 

This can be the case but it all depends on two things: your personal anatomy and how you stretch. Me, I’ve been toying and pumping and pushing for years. For some this would have resulted in a giant meatloaf prolapse. For me it’s resulted in GIANT overdeveloped ass lips and a sizable rose. Do I wish my prolapse flopped out like Punched93’s or Maria Hella’s? Hell yeah? But I take comfort and pleasure in the journey itself, not the destination. And every time I sit down to poop, you can bet I’m pushing like my life depends on it! Every trip to the toilet results in giant hanging asslips. 

7 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

This can be the case but it all depends on two things: your personal anatomy and how you stretch. Me, I’ve been toying and pumping and pushing for years. For some this would have resulted in a giant meatloaf prolapse. For me it’s resulted in GIANT overdeveloped ass lips and a sizable rose. Do I wish my prolapse flopped out like Punched93’s or Maria Hella’s? Hell yeah? But I take comfort and pleasure in the journey itself, not the destination. And every time I sit down to poop, you can bet I’m pushing like my life depends on it! Every trip to the toilet results in giant hanging asslips. 

I fully agree. And I've been at it for 20+ years

It's unanimous! A huge and sloppy loose ass-cunt is always better with huge, purple anal lips surrounding it. And, when they get to the point when they are flat and deflated like inner pussy lips when they are not engorged it's even better!

4 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

It's unanimous! A huge and sloppy loose ass-cunt is always better with huge, purple anal lips surrounding it. And, when they get to the point when they are flat and deflated like inner pussy lips when they are not engorged it's even better!

Mine are always engorged. All it takes is a little push and POP! there they are!

• 5 months later...

My lips fill out nicely with little pushing as well. Nowhere near as big and puffy as I want but getting there.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.