Scratching that ich

Wendel68

I've been almost constantly stretching almost every day for the last month. It's like a sore muscle that you just want to rub, or an inch you have to scratch. 

After stretching I'll feel achy or an inch later and just want to go back to it.

Do other people get this way?

• 3 months later...

I’ve just gone thru a period of stretching/stuffing my hole every day for over a week. I’ve decided to take a break - but know I will be back at it again soon.

how can you guys do it everyday over a week - 3 week period. After I have a session I can't go again for minimum 4 days preferably 5 or 6. am I going to hard in my sessions? i play until i cant take it anymore. do you guys play until you cant go any longer each time over that 1-3 week peroid whatever it may be? i might be doing it wrong haha, i would love to play every night or even just alot more often then i do now at the moment. Thanks for any replies 

4 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

When in doubt, use more lube.

Hell yeah. At this point though, the only time I have any issues is if I have gastro issues which effect my cunt. Otherwise, I can, if I have privacy and time, play pretty much every day.

Sigh. Me too. I luv our Bro-mance

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Hell yeah. At this point though, the only time I have any issues is if I have gastro issues which effect my cunt. Otherwise, I can, if I have privacy and time, play pretty much every day.

On 5/15/2021 at 4:54 PM, aussierosebud said:

how can you guys do it everyday over a week - 3 week period. After I have a session I can't go again for minimum 4 days preferably 5 or 6. am I going to hard in my sessions? i play until i cant take it anymore. do you guys play until you cant go any longer each time over that 1-3 week peroid whatever it may be? i might be doing it wrong haha, i would love to play every night or even just alot more often then i do now at the moment. Thanks for any replies 

Same here once a week is enough otherwise it’s not a pleasure but pain 

On 5/15/2021 at 10:54 AM, aussierosebud said:

Personally it’s the longest I’ve gone on an everyday binge. Some days I played a little rougher than others and I try to keep the nails clipped and filed and all that. That only happened for that long because I had a lot of time on my hands recently due to COVID but I’m back to work now so that won’t be happening any time soon. I usually can get in session every few days or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I do it on the weekends (2-3 days a week), for hours at a stretch. ^_^

It didn't take long after I started my stretching sessions that my fuckhole would tingle and itch like crazy starting a day or so after I finish. When it gets really bad, I just put a finger in when I'm showering and work my anus open - that seems to reset the timer, so to speak. Also:

On 5/15/2021 at 8:45 AM, cuckmouse said:

When in doubt, use more lube.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.