Ass rejecting dildo?

gothicskunk

Best way I could find to describe this. I've found that when I really start working my hole with a toy it feels like my body tries to uncontrollably push it back out. I have to actually concentrate to get everything to relax and physically push my lips back in so I can reinsert.

Anyone else run into this/know what's going on? Also, any way this can br helpful in regards to rosebutt or prolapsing?

That's a natural reaction - your body's instinctive response will be to expel whatever is in your butt (since that's what your butt is for). Relaxing your anus often is a conscious, focused effort, so I would recommend just holding the toy still once you have it inserted and taking a moment to just rest and relax your hole that way. Buttplugs are helpful for this since they are good at staying put. But learning to keep your hole relaxed will make it easier to insert larger toys, which will in turn work toward developing your prolapse further.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 7:09 PM, fun_e_gy said:

Same here.  Sometimes the urge to push is so strong that I get frustrated and stop playing. 

Same

• 3 weeks later...

This is a mind over matter exercise. Deep breathing and focus is required to control the muscles. Personally I love the sensation of my body trying to push against the insertion though, I find it's stronger and more intense than an orgasm… and I can do it over and over and over.

3 hours ago, jjreilly79 said:

This is a mind over matter exercise. Deep breathing and focus is required to control the muscles. Personally I love the sensation of my body trying to push against the insertion though, I find it's stronger and more intense than an orgasm… and I can do it over and over and over.

Oh you so right jj... 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.