Urethral stretching

MisterG

I know its slightly off topic of anything back door related but I've recently started to delve into the world of urethral stretching as well as progressing what's on the flip side. Has anyone got any pointers? I've got the 11mm sound all the way in but struggling to get the 12mm past about 10mm down my urethra 

probably not an answer per say but I have a full subincision and head split. I can easily put sized sounds in my urethra so i'd say its the shaft where tightness lays. Subincision opens up a whole new world imo but not everyones cuppa. The pleasure really starts when you are deep and touching the prostrate or bladder play. You can buy inflatable sounds. Just make sure you use plenty of lube, perhaps oil based

Thanks for the advice, I'll hunt down an 11.5mm sound and probably get an inflatable one too as it seems there's just a tight band about 10/20mm down my urethra, is wide at the head and once I got the 11mm past the tight spot it moved quite easily without much resistance 

This is something I want to try out too, I've lightly played with household items, but thinking about ordering a hollow tapered plug and a sound or 2 myself only at 7 or 8 mm now though probably could get 9/10 if I tried 

I once saw a post from someone on the r/sounding subreddit who could take massive sounds (and fingers) after only a couple of years of training with no surgical procedures.

They said their trick was wearing gradually increasing sizes of urethral plugs from siliconenozzles 24/7.

I've been meaning to get some for myself after not having much luck with metal sounds, but I've been undecided on silicone hardness and models.

If I decide on a set of plugs, I'll be sure to come back and update this post!

I find silicone sounds more irritating than steel ones. I use them of 7, 8 and 9mm curved and straight, 25cm long. Greater width is not more satisfactory to me.

• 4 weeks later...

If I order a beginner toy, should I go tapered or beaded plug?  Straight or beaded sound? Steel or silicone? I hear a lot of people say silicone is more irritating/ need to use a slightly smaller size. I'm not sure I want to play too deep at this time, part of why I was thinking plugs, forced limits basically.  

Any input besides a full hegar set?  

Any suggestions beyond lube, go slow, stay clean?

• 2 months later...

mucho lubricante esta bien . y desinfectar todos los instrumentos antes . todo bien limpio para evitar infecciones . tomar bastante agua antes y despues si es con limon mejor .y orinar despues ayuda tambien . tratar ir despacio sin forzar el sonido . si tiene dolor parar por un rato . 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.