Chastity Cage

Radeon

did anyone tries chastity cages, during play or off play or someone wear it regularly, some people on reddit claim that they wear cages from years and some are permanently locked, they only unlocked once in a week for clean up, and some use cages with catheter. Did you guys ever tried it, do you think it can increase your prostate pleasure to anyone experienced, do you see any benefit, or it's just a fetish, which you want to experience sometimes, or if someone wear it for years does it harm to your body.

I really want to try a session caged, I often grab my dick and cum within minutes of taking larger toys, I want to know what its like to have that full feeling longer, and hopefully cum from just that.  

I can cum/squirt from prostate play alone, and holy shit is that amazing!  Being completely stretched and cumming from prostate just sounds amazing.

I have no interest in it personally outside of a session etc. 

I love chastity! It does take some trial and error to find a cage that fit you well enough to wear for extended periods of time. But when you find a good fitting cage there is no problem wearing for long periods. I’m currently wearing (12weeks now) a metal cage witch is quite open so cleaning is real easy and doesn’t need to remove the cage. 

when I’m using a a chastity cage it’s easier to cum hands free and I’m not able to jerk off during a fisting session. 

i highly recommend chastity when playing. It just takes some time (and money) to find a good fitting cage

3 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

I love chastity! It does take some trial and error to find a cage that fit you well enough to wear for extended periods of time. But when you find a good fitting cage there is no problem wearing for long periods. I’m currently wearing (12weeks now) a metal cage witch is quite open so cleaning is real easy and doesn’t need to remove the cage. 

when I’m using a a chastity cage it’s easier to cum hands free and I’m not able to jerk off during a fisting session. 

i highly recommend chastity when playing. It just takes some time (and money) to find a good fitting cage

12 weeks no sex or masturbation

On 12/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, bleie1990 said:

That’s right. Only able to cum from anal play

Hey! I've been reading the board for quite a while but never felt the need to post ... until now! Cumming from only anal play is something that I've tried many times but never succeeded. I guess I always end up too horny and just have to jerk off. I would REALLY love to learn how to. Can you explain in detail how you've trained, how long it took you and what tips you have for those starting?

EDIT: also, what toys specifically do you use? Size, shape, ... etc. Is it easier with large toys, dildos, cones, do you need to be fisted ... ? I do all those regularly, but I always just end up "going the easy way" ... I normally warm up with a 3 inch butt plug for about 1/2 hour and then proceed to ride a 3.75 inch plug which makes cumming very easy jerking off a bit, but I haven't been able to get to the end just using toys. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Edited by JamesD

23 minutes ago, JamesD said:

Hey! I've been reading the board for quite a while but never felt the need to post ... until now! Cumming from only anal play is something that I've tried many times but never succeeded. I guess I always end up too horny and just have to jerk off. I would REALLY love to learn how to. Can you explain in detail how you've trained, how long it took you and what tips you have for those starting?

EDIT: also, what toys specifically do you use? Size, shape, ... etc. Is it easier with large toys, dildos, cones, do you need to be fisted ... ? I do all those regularly, but I always just end up "going the easy way" ... I normally warm up with a 3 inch butt plug for about 1/2 hour and then proceed to ride a 3.75 inch plug which makes cumming very easy jerking off a bit, but I haven't been able to get to the end just using toys. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

shape size doesn't matter. choose what fits for you, and if you only want cum from anal, so you need to wear a chastity or you need to control your hands to touching your dick.

So if I can't cum after fucking my toys hard and getting lots of pre-cum ... do I just have to wait until the next session without cumming? I guess that's part of the point, right? Building up "the pressure" so you can manage to cum hands-free?

1 hour ago, Radeon said:

shape size doesn't matter. choose what fits for you, and if you only want cum from anal, so you need to wear a chastity or you need to control your hands to touching your dick.

22 hours ago, JamesD said:

Thanks!

If I’m going to be able to cum hands free I need some help from either my fuck machine of a play partner. I use the BAM dildo with my machine, and with a play partner she fists me :)

for me it’s about angels witch I’m not able to do myself

On 12/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, bleie1990 said:

If I’m going to be able to cum hands free I need some help from either my fuck machine of a play partner. I use the BAM dildo with my machine, and with a play partner she fists me :)

for me it’s about angels witch I’m not able to do myself

Interesting ... 

Maybe my main difficulty is that I can't fuck myself with the toys for long enough. I do it for as long as I can and I can feel that some "nice feeling" is building up, but it's very tiring to move the heavy toys in and out for long enough, so I guess I would need a partner or a fucking machine. I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure where to find a discreet partner and fucking machines are really expensive ... 

Where did you guys find them?

43 minutes ago, JamesD said:

Interesting ... 

Maybe my main difficulty is that I can't fuck myself with the toys for long enough. I do it for as long as I can and I can feel that some "nice feeling" is building up, but it's very tiring to move the heavy toys in and out for long enough, so I guess I would need a partner or a fucking machine. I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure where to find a discreet partner and fucking machines are really expensive ... 

Where did you guys find them?

The best fucking machine is around $1500. Not cheap but certainly not in the realm of something one couldn’t save for. Sock some $ away each week and within a few months, you're getting pounded righteously whenever you want!

do anyone knows any easy DIY option to make a machine, from scratch, like some kind of videos or pdf files with design & mechanism, bcoz where i am belong to it doesn't have services to buy sex toys or parts & accesories.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:33 PM, Rosebutt said:

The best fucking machine is around $1500. Not cheap but certainly not in the realm of something one couldn’t save for. Sock some $ away each week and within a few months, you're getting pounded righteously whenever you want!

That's definitely way too much money. What about the cheaper alternatives? Some are around 300 USD. What brand / model do you guys use or know?

My findings on chastity cages are that they're great for the mental aspect of getting in scene and do help with focusing on playing with your rose. However in my case I'm too much of a grower for the units off of Aliexpress so while the ring is fine, the cage compresses my dick too much to even be able to pee. In a multi hour anal play after enemas, I'm going to pee a lot so it's much too cumbersome to have to take them each time I pee.

Id love to get a custom one, but at the same price as a new dildo, I'm sure we can all guess which is going to fit within the budget.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.