Biggest Female Prolapse Ever?

• 3 months later...
On 6/10/2021 at 10:46 AM, arse636 said:

Any news of any new content?

I just had a lovely private session with Clairet last night. Her prolapse is a bit longer now. Incredibly hot. She is so nice too. 

I will not share it out of respect for her because she doesn't wish to be published. But she is well worth the hundred bucks or so it takes for a 35-45 min session. 

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I know it’s nit-picky, but she has her hand on her prolapse way too much. I’d much prefer toys and just pushing it in and out.

Spent 15 minutes with her in her early morning.  She’s so talented.  She toyed and fisted (fully and easily) her prolapse.  

50 minutes ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Spent 15 minutes with her in her early morning.  She’s so talented.  She toyed and fisted (fully and easily) her prolapse.  

That’s awesome. Her meat tube is definitely growing!

• 5 weeks later...

Clairet easily has her bowel, sygmoid and part of her descending colon in hers. And it seems she is intent on prolapsing her whole colon if possible, because it's a little longer every year. I would love to be the one to help her.

On 8/22/2021 at 5:42 AM, Thefrogman55 said:

Did she say how much she intends to grow it? A little, a lot or her whole colon if possible?

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.