Dry fisting only?

Ashley_Fennec

What would the result be if you never used lube, would the friction make your skin a lot darker or puffier?

My goal is to have a really big, leathery, dark asshole (the more ruined looking the better) and I'll basically do anything to achieve it. Any advice would be great. xx

You *might* get away with playing dry, or approximately dry with sizes/toys you are used to and can handle with ease.
But if you are stretching or playing strenuously you pretty much have to use lube, IMO.

You can try adding it to your playing repertoire, but I wouldn't recommend it.
I looked the most wrecked when I focused on long term butt plug wear. I felt like that made me more puffy and wrinkly, and it also made me way looser, obviously. So you might wanna try playing like that for a month or two.
As a bonus it makes "spit n go" type sex super easy!    0 : )

I usually clean out with a quick enema bulb rinse before most normal play sessions, and that usually gets the butt juices going enough that I can insert a few fingers without too much discomfort, but I think if you're going to go all the way to a fist or bigger you should use some lube - at the very least, you'd probably damage the skin around your hole if it doesn't cause worse internal damage. Subwhore has the right idea - extended stretching is the best way to get what you're looking for (at least from what I've read, it's not something I've done myself).

On 11/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, Ashley_Fennec said:

What would the result be if you never used lube, would the friction make your skin a lot darker or puffier?

My goal is to have a really big, leathery, dark asshole (the more ruined looking the better) and I'll basically do anything to achieve it. Any advice would be great. xx

If I'm thinking in a logical way, Fisting without any lube would stretch your anal walls more because it sticks to the surface of the fist and get a little stretch everytime before it lets loose. This is also the reason why it is dangerous to do so because those little stretches can cause to break and can be deadly if not treated fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Had that done a couple of times by my wife just for something different. You have to be really into the act at the time and accept that there will be damage and bleeding. But it won't do what you want. Just a lot of stretching, and some just won't show much "browning" around their ass-cunt or pussy. Usually the darker your skin the darker the anal color.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.