Recommendations for DIY plugs?

hiward

I'm not in a position where I can discretely purchase plugs to stretch with. Are there any recommendations for safe DIY paraphernalia for stretching? I'm solely interested in girth (presently 2.75" diameter and going up) and prefer to keep length as short as possible. Thus far I've been wrapping CAT5 cables in interesting and versatile ways as DIY plugs, but they're too annoying to work with (and they become very rigid once coiled, which I've found sucks for stretching). Thanks!

I’ve done my plugs for years. When i was young all my plugs was built of paper and electrical tape (the black one). Roll a toilet paper in a pencil a few times, then put some tape. Repeat puting more paper where the thiker part is supouse to be. With a few atempts you will get a perfect plug, very solid, zero chances of break and with the shape you want. I can make a video someday

On 10/15/2020 at 7:50 AM, amateurplug said:

I’ve done my plugs for years. When i was young all my plugs was built of paper and electrical tape (the black one). Roll a toilet paper in a pencil a few times, then put some tape. Repeat puting more paper where the thiker part is supouse to be. With a few atempts you will get a perfect plug, very solid, zero chances of break and with the shape you want. I can make a video someday

That would be great ! i would love to have a video guide about that !

You can make toys out of silicone sealant, any design or idea you can think of. Mix silicone sealant with cornstarch at a weight ratio of 10 parts silicone to 1 part cornstarch, a tube of silicone is around 300g. Once its all mixed, it will start to solidify quite quickly so with a pair of latex gloves on you can form it by hand. You're gonna wanna do this somewhere well ventilated cause the silicone gives off acetic acid, smells like vinegar and isn't particularly good to breathe. It will be quite tacky whilst you're forming your shape so once you've got your rough shape, change your gloves and spray the new gloves on your hands with glass cleaner and smooth the silicone form till its where you want it. I usually at this stage just keep smoothing my hands over it for about 20 minutes until its starting to go hard then put it on a plastic bag somewhere ventilated and wait for it to fully cure. Leave it a couple of days before you use it and make sure you put some condoms over it cause it will still be leaching acetic acid and you don't want that up your bum. I'm gonna make another one this weekend so if anyone wants a video guide I can record and post 

51 minutes ago, imsnowman72 said:

MisterG I'm sure everyone would appreciate your video.  Great idea and well explained. Thank you

I'll record a video of me making another toy on Sunday morning, will have it edited and posted Sunday evening. I just made a silicone egg with a diameter of 4 inch at its widest, sat on it last night and got past the widest point but didn't take it fully in as worried about not being able to push it back out cause its the widest I've ever gone so gonna make another with a flared base on Sunday so will post that video.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, imsnowman72 said:

Vegetables are nice. Butternut squash, eggplant, infinite choices.

Yellow squash is mine, a small end to warm up with and the fat end to do the damage. The texture is just right for me. Just remember to sand where the stem attaches smoothe.

12 hours ago, MisterG said:

I'll record a video of me making another toy on Sunday morning, will have it edited and posted Sunday evening. I just made a silicone egg with a diameter of 4 inch at its widest, sat on it last night and got past the widest point but didn't take it fully in as worried about not being able to push it back out cause its the widest I've ever gone so gonna make another with a flared base on Sunday so will post that video.

I got a ball stuck in me a while back, would not come out no matter how hard I pushed, thought my anal lips would explode. I got an idea, I use a reducer to a 1/4 inch vinyl tube after the end had been heated until it was smooth and slightly mushroomed to clean out my ass-cunt. I worked it past the ball and ran some water up inside me, enough to feel it, pulled out the hose, pushed and out it popped. Most times when it's hard to push out a toy you are done with it just means there is nothing to push against. 

6 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I got a ball stuck in me a while back, would not come out no matter how hard I pushed, thought my anal lips would explode. I got an idea, I use a reducer to a 1/4 inch vinyl tube after the end had been heated until it was smooth and slightly mushroomed to clean out my ass-cunt. I worked it past the ball and ran some water up inside me, enough to feel it, pulled out the hose, pushed and out it popped. Most times when it's hard to push out a toy you are done with it just means there is nothing to push against. 

I will bear that in mind, cheers for the tip! :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.