Increase my anal diameter

NZanalslut

Hi guys,

New here, but not exactly new to anal stretching, have wanted to get my asa bigger and more destroyed for a long time. I play by myself quite regularly and bought a 4.5inch diameter plug a few months ago, since then I have sat on it almost daily sometimes multiple times a day. There has definitely been improvement but still cant quite get it in! 

Is there anything you guys would recommend to get my self loose enough to take it or have I hit a hard limit and if so how would I tell?

Thanks

5 hours ago, GaperBlock said:

What do you have to warm up with?

I have quite a few dildos and a 3.75 inch diameter plug but normally just go straight to it and just put more of my weight onto it as my butt hole gets used to the size until I have my whole body weight on it

Often it feels like I'm so close to getting it in but then o feel down there and whilst my cheeks are sorta past it my ring is still like a couple of cm away from the widest part

I would get something between 3.75 and 4.5 diameter. A 3.75 diameter dildo is 11.78 inches in circumference*. A 4.5 is 14.14; that is a huge difference. 

*If a perfect circle to simply the math.

I did think of that but been struggling to find a butt plug that's 4.25 inches or similar will keep having a look.

Considering my ring hasnt stretched around it would it be safe to assume I just need to keep stretching and its not muscle or bone stopping it? Is there anyway for me to tell?

I'd recommend a large super soft silicone toy, like those that squarepeg are known for.

Since they compress quite a bit, you're able to take a larger diameter than you would otherwise. As the toy attempts to return to its natural shape inside of you, it gently stretches you out with consistent expansion pressure.

Not to mention- soft toys are much easier on muscle and flesh, so it'll be a fair bit less taxing on your body than a comparable harder toy, especially at the huge sizes you're working with.

2 hours ago, Otterpop said:

I'd recommend a large super soft silicone toy, like those that squarepeg are known for.

Since they compress quite a bit, you're able to take a larger diameter than you would otherwise. As the toy attempts to return to its natural shape inside of you, it gently stretches you out with consistent expansion pressure.

Not to mention- soft toys are much easier on muscle and flesh, so it'll be a fair bit less taxing on your body than a comparable harder toy, especially at the huge sizes you're working with.

Thanks man, that makes sense I geuss I'll go for a softer toy for the next one.

I geuss your right haha it is quite a huge size, think I watch too many videos of huge insertions I keep thinking with how much I play it should already be in. Though to be fair even though I play often I still dont prolapse :/ even though I really want to

• 1 month later...

Back when I was trying to fist myself I was given a good tip. Clench and relax. 

Once warmed up. At the point where you can't go further, instead of pushing/bearing harder down on the toy clench your butt hole as much as possible and hold it (for how long is trial and error, and you probably won't be able to hold it for too long anyway), then stop holding and r-e-l-a-x and at the same time try bearing down on the toy again. It probably won't work immediately but you should definitely notice some difference. Just repeat several times each session. Also good breathing technique can help. When you clench, inhale, and when you relax and bear down, exhale. 

get Ass Master butt plug and take the skin off, the outside layer, that will give you 4.3 inches in diam....

• 1 month later...

thanks for the amazing advice guys, i decided to cut the kin of the 4.5 inch plug, still can't get it in but feel like ive been on the verge a few time now so it at least feels like progress. normally i have a bit of bud and smoke a shisha whilst i sit on it. cant wait till it finaly pops in!

Any suggestions for me. I'm stuck at just over 2.5 inches diameter and when I try 2.8 inch diameter I feel like I'm hitting bone on both sides. Can I be really that tight hipped?

Relax and build up slowly, use much lube and soft silicon toys will help better. 
When you want to increase size of a toy you can always wrap a sock or old t-shirt around a dildo or toy and hold it together with a small piece of ductape and a condom around it.

I'm at 5 inch now that I can take the XXXL Ogre down to about 3/4 of its length.

Time, dedication, patience and good lube.

I use a lot of J-Jelly premixed lube now. Lots of it. Obviously the larger the toy, the more lube. 

Hi friends, I just joined here.  I started with some gape keepers from topped toys that were recommended to me.  I started opening with a dildo I had, and it took a lot of work to get the smallest one in that I bought.  I got 4, a 75, 85, 93 &100.  They are sized by circumference as 7.5", 8.5", 9.3" and 10" they are soft silicone and I love them! Ive reached a point where my ass has given in, and once I open up with the 75 I can now take the 85 and nearly all of the 93! Ive learned to relax my anus and it takes the toys in really easily.  I can't wait to fully get the 93 inside and graduate to the 100! This forum has helped me understand how to do this safely.  I'm on my way to a  big gape!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.