Favorite non sex toy items?

Tractor

looking to go up a bit, im in the 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 window now, not able to fist, yet(big hands) 

Anyway curious what your favorite "objects" all are 

I enjoy the stretch bottles can give, especially rolling an oval shaped shampoo bottle etc.

5 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

12 and 16oz POM bottles.

Tried to get an 8 or 12 tonight, gas station didn't have any  try the store next time I'm there i guess.

The pom bottles are kinda a fantasy of mine, I believe I've done the 8 ok before, that or allllmost got it.  Been a while

Well. Got a 16oz and a cuke!, going to be some work for that 16oz pom, if it goes!

Edited by Tractor

3 hours ago, megabajtek1 said:

Plus you can make Moscow Mules when you're done!

Anyway, seconding Rosebutt's recommendation for POM bottles. They're a little too hard for me to enjoy all the time, but they have a great shape for stretching. There also used to be a drink called Neuro that had a great bottle:

They've since changed the bottle so it no longer has the lava-lamp shaped cap, presumably because too many people said it looked like a buttplug (and because it wastes a lot of plastic lol).

Pom needs to make a 120z, 8 looks like it will be "too small" 16 is going to be a hell of a challenge, if it fits!

Think I did have one of those neuro at some point, don't think I ever played with it though, but wanted to

1 hour ago, Tractor said:

Pom needs to make a 120z, 8 looks like it will be "too small" 16 is going to be a hell of a challenge, if it fits!

Think I did have one of those neuro at some point, don't think I ever played with it though, but wanted to

um, they do.

Eggplants. The big ones<3  I trim off the stem and use a condom over them. Otherwise they soak up too much lube. When I was your size I used the stem side. They have a taper to the really large part and they compress a bit when you push your limits. Of course now it's big end first for this girl!

On 10/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, Tractor said:

Dang, ill keep looking, grocery store only has 8 and 16, will keep looking, thank you.

They don't have the 12oz bottles everywhere - actually I don't even know if regular POM comes in a 12oz, I've only ever seen it with the POM iced teas. So look for those, they're a light pink color instead of the deep reddish purple that regular POM is. I have found them at my regular grocery store, but they only usually carry 8oz and 16oz at stores like Target, etc.

2 hours ago, elirian said:

They don't have the 12oz bottles everywhere - actually I don't even know if regular POM comes in a 12oz, I've only ever seen it with the POM iced teas. So look for those, they're a light pink color instead of the deep reddish purple that regular POM is. I have found them at my regular grocery store, but they only usually carry 8oz and 16oz at stores like Target, etc.

I'd did find the 12oz pom tea on Amazon, but its like $75 for a 6 pk or something like that 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.