Where are all the good anal fetish stories!?

Butt toy Rachel

Okay, seriously this must be said. How can you all not go about so sexually unrelived of our fetishes when so few(little to none) anal focused stories are being written? Especially during these times where we are left to stay at home. Longer. 

And where has lordodie been for that matter? He mad great anal stories. 

If anyone knows of anything at that level of anal kink fun that was made in the past year or current, let. Me know. 

Oh sorry

I forgot that the Leann story doesn't have anal at all. Only some chapters of the Setsuko story (chapter 3 onwards all have anal, with 5 and 8 being the most relevant) are more or less focused on that, but they all contain other fetishes as well (some more savoury than others ;))

I'd have to look around but I don't remember seeing anything more anal focused in the last year or so.

By "more lovely" I assume you mean something along the lines of "less excrement and birthing"? :D

Edited by jeffb

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.