Uncut or Cut

gap79

I prefer uncut, for aesthetics and for feel, but i don't reject guys if they're cut. People got what they've got:closedeyes:

I've noticed that cut guys might have less precum. Coincidence or is there something to that?

• 2 weeks later...

A bit off the rosebutt topic but, as a devoted Cock-Lover, how could I pass up THIS question???

I LOVE...truly ADORE...ALL cocks! But, to me, there is just something so special and exotic about orally worshipping and pleasing UNCUT COCKS! I LOVE IT! 

I LOVE the feel of that incredibly soft, warm foreskin against my lips and cheeks...LOVE that special feel on my tongue and ADORE slipping my tongue-tip inside a man's foreskin to explore this most intimate place, while lovingly caressing his glans! 

I LOVE the oh-so-natural scent and flavor of an uncircumcised cock, as well. Especially if that cock hasn't been washed in several days! I LOVE the ever present possibilities of the delicious manly treats I may discover with my tongue inside a man's foreskin, too!

I am uncut, which is rare for a non-Hispanic white guy in the US.

The only thing is: you need extra cleanup before and after play.

I have met some guy who had a foreskin fetish. I don't care either way.

Personally, I love both cut and uncut cocks. I wouldn't say which I like more~ However, uncut cock seems much fun to play with.

Nevertheless, mine was done when I was 16. My wife seems love it, according to her, the scar left by the surgery feels great. (and I don't know how could she felt it...)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.