Question about health x prolapse

Guest rcostanl

Guest rcostanl

Hi, 

First post here, and I found this forum while I was looking online for a prolapse.

I'd like to know more about prolapse x health, because I really want to have one, but looking online I had my first dismay. According to google:

What happens if prolapse is left untreated?
If prolapse is left untreated, over time it may stay the same or slowly get worse. In rare cases, severe prolapse can cause obstruction of the kidneys or urinary retention (inability to pass urine). This may lead to kidney damage or infection.

So anyone (Preferably with prolapse) could you please talk or shed a light about this?

Thanks.

Guest rcostanl

Ouch, no answer?

Is this forum dead? At least could someone point out any other Forum/Community about Prolapse?

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, rcostanl said:

Ouch, no answer?

Is this forum dead? At least could someone point out any other Forum/Community about Prolapse?

Thanks.

This forum is not dead.Search the forum a bit and you find a lot of answers..

Guest rcostanl
10 hours ago, teletarzan said:

This forum is not dead.Search the forum a bit and you find a lot of answers..

Hi, to be honest I did a search first on Google which most occurrences was about the problems, downsides, medical help and things like I said on my post.

Then looking more I found this site and again I tried looking from old posts, my search here was: "Prolapse Regret", and one of the results was: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/132378-any-regrets-about-stretching/&tab=comments#comment-10730191

There people talk mostly of NO regrets, but this is about stretching not Prolapse.

I'm a foreigner and maybe I not using the correct words, but so far I couldn't find a topic about problems x prolapses.

Thanks for answering anyway.

yeah, so the whole 'what causes prolapse' question.

I think the main reason there's so much contradictory information out there is that when you google 'what causes prolapse' you get a million links to MEDICAL sites and the like. the answers you find there refer to the medical condition, rectal prolapse.

you'll notice that in the list of causative factors they don't list punch fisting.

the weakening of ligaments slowly, usually over a lifetime, can result in old people having a rectal prolapse.

now if you're talking about FETISH prolapse, which is what this site is dedicated to, then it isn't about weakening your ligaments because it's about getting your asshole destroyed by fists and you physically pushing it out using your muscles - abs, pelvic floor, etc.

probably the best guide I've found for fetish prolapse is this one by buskowianka13. check out his twitter for short videos of his amazing prolapse. the guy is basically my hero.

anyway, hope that helps

Posted by Glasg0wR0se

Guest rcostanl

Hi Jarred,

First thanks for answering and the info.

But one thing that I don't get on that quote is that somehow he differentiated the prolapses, but for what I understand a Prolapse is a Prolapse and It doesn't matter if happens by aging, straining, fisting, pumping and so on.

According to dictionary:  "Prolapse: a slipping forward or down of a part or organ of the body."

I think the result is the same if you have one by aging or fisting.

What I'd like to know for example is that a Prolapse is an excess of flesh, and out there there are some people with +10 cm, does this change the day by day life?

According to google one of the symptoms related to prolapse is constipation, so does this happens because of the excess of flesh?

This is the info I'm looking and is hard to find except from medical related links.

Thanks again.

17 hours ago, rcostanl said:

Hi Jarred,

First thanks for answering and the info.

But one thing that I don't get on that quote is that somehow he differentiated the prolapses, but for what I understand a Prolapse is a Prolapse and It doesn't matter if happens by aging, straining, fisting, pumping and so on.

According to dictionary:  "Prolapse: a slipping forward or down of a part or organ of the body."

I think the result is the same if you have one by aging or fisting.

What I'd like to know for example is that a Prolapse is an excess of flesh, and out there there are some people with +10 cm, does this change the day by day life?

According to google one of the symptoms related to prolapse is constipation, so does this happens because of the excess of flesh?

This is the info I'm looking and is hard to find except from medical related links.

Thanks again.

I myself don’t have a prolapse but I try to work towards it so I can have one someday.

I’m not scared of the possible consequences because I have read a lot of experiences from people who have a prolapse (the fetish kind) and 90% did not have any issues caused by their prolapse. The 10% that did took it way to far way to quick, so that is something you absolutely need to avoid.

• 1 year later...

So first off, the prolapses you find in Google that show other concerns are from reports of individuals who already had health issues and unwanted prolapse.  You can train your body and safely develop a prolapse that will not cause you health problems if you take your time.  As you do thus and you make your prolapse larger, yes it can as the medical claim states "get bigger or worsen" but in our case of wanting that bigger prolapse,  that is in fact a great thing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.