Tiny wounds

FallingFeathers

Whenever i try to progress to a new toy im really eager and maybe push it a bit further than i shouldve and make a tiny wound (nothing serious just a little stinging and tiny bit of blood on paper, not even a droplet worth). My questions is, will those keep happening forever or will my skin grow more "resistant" to them after a while of them happening ?

Everyone is different but my anal skin has become VERY tough and able to withstand the punishment I dole out to it. Takes a while though. Take your time and you’ll see.

6 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Everyone is different but my anal skin has become VERY tough and able to withstand the punishment I dole out to it. Takes a while though. Take your time and you’ll see.

i see, thank you.

I think, as well, the more you play with your asshole, the more you produce lube-like mucus which helps protect the flesh - very much not skin btw - from small injuries. tearing usually occurs because there's not enough lube and rather than sliding over the surface a toy or whatever sticks and drags the flesh which causes your small tears.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.