Warmups and Excercises

elirian

Hi!

I often find that during stretching sessions, my body will start getting tired before my hole does. For example, my legs will start to get pretty worn out after squatting or bouncing on a toy for too long, or my arms will tire if I'm fisting or ramming something in and out of myself for an extended period of time. Does anybody else have this problem? I would like to improve my physical stamina to make play sessions last longer, so if anyone has recommendations for warmups, stretches or other exercises I would be grateful.

Thanks!

Good question. I've had two periods of working my ass in my life - when I was in my 30s, and extremely physically fit, and now, in my mid-50s, when I find my body ageing and unable to be as physically active as I used to be and less flexible.

I certainly now find that my body gets tired before my ass does - whereas in my 30s I could work my ass for ages.

I think the answer is implied in your question  - ideally you should combine your ass-training with a general physical training - walking, running, swimming, weight training or whatever sports or exercises you enjoy. Ass training is a form of exercise   - involving exertion, stretching, muscle-building, and should be part of a wider fitness programme. 

Keeping your weight down will help your legs' stamina, and will help keep you flexible. Weight training will keep your system ready to build new muscle and new tissue. As will having a good diet.

13 hours ago, Errol Calendar said:

Good question. I've had two periods of working my ass in my life - when I was in my 30s, and extremely physically fit, and now, in my mid-50s, when I find my body ageing and unable to be as physically active as I used to be and less flexible.

I certainly now find that my body gets tired before my ass does - whereas in my 30s I could work my ass for ages.

I think the answer is implied in your question  - ideally you should combine your ass-training with a general physical training - walking, running, swimming, weight training or whatever sports or exercises you enjoy. Ass training is a form of exercise   - involving exertion, stretching, muscle-building, and should be part of a wider fitness programme. 

Keeping your weight down will help your legs' stamina, and will help keep you flexible. Weight training will keep your system ready to build new muscle and new tissue. As will having a good diet.

What sucks is that I'm not even that old (I'm only 29), and I'm actually underweight (5'11" and 125lbs), so age and heaviness aren't the issue. I definitely think it's a matter of not working out enough - even though I am on my feet all day for work, and have to do some heavy lifting there (I'm a coffee roaster), I haven't developed much muscle tone. I guess that's a result of me being so skinny, which itself stems from having a naturally very fast metabolism. I eat a well balanced diet and use a fitness app to track calories to make sure I'm eating enough, so I think doing some weight training is probably the answer here. Thanks for the advice!

I've found that leg stretching exercises help. 

I do squats, lots of bending and touching toes. I'm also attempting to achieve the splits in all directions (getting close now). Also yoga for those moments I want to arch my back and and take deep penetration. It all helps for a shapely butt and means I can go all... day.... long

2 hours ago, Fuckmyprolapse said:

I've found that leg stretching exercises help. 

I do squats, lots of bending and touching toes. I'm also attempting to achieve the splits in all directions (getting close now). Also yoga for those moments I want to arch my back and and take deep penetration. It all helps for a shapely butt and means I can go all... day.... long

I was thinking the same thing - I recently started to do these YouTube video workouts with my fiance since the gyms are still closed, and they involve a lot of stuff like squats as well as a bunch of back stretches. I felt so limber afterward! That's actually what prompted me to post this thread. I don't really have much of a chance to play right now anyway (we're currently living with my parents) but if I keep this up I bet I will be able to really go hard once I have a space to.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.