What causes prolapse

MisterG

Hi, just looking for a bit of info so I can progress. Is the stretching/breaking of ligaments necessary for prolapse caused by a fist/object entering or exiting the anus? 

This whole “ligament” thing is a myth. There are ligaments in the neck, elbows, knees, wrists and ankles. There are no ligaments holding your rectum in place. The rectum is held in place by pelvic muscles. Some folks have strong muscles there, some don’t. Who can prolapse and can’t is generally controlled by this. 

For instance, I’ve been self-fisting, pumping and toying with huge objects for YEARS and have a very respectable rose and I’m almost 50. Then you have guys like Bushwianka and Adrian Alvarez (dumbfistingbttm) who are super young and have gigantic, full-thickness prolapses. Everyone is different. It’s about enjoying the ride.

Thanks for the reply. I think I must be in the strong pelvic muscle category, been heavy playing for about 13 years and can't progress past a rosebutt

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:27 AM, Rosebutt said:

This whole “ligament” thing is a myth. There are ligaments in the neck, elbows, knees, wrists and ankles. There are no ligaments holding your rectum in place. The rectum is held in place by pelvic muscles. Some folks have strong muscles there, some don’t. Who can prolapse and can’t is generally controlled by this. 

For instance, I’ve been self-fisting, pumping and toying with huge objects for YEARS and have a very respectable rose and I’m almost 50. Then you have guys like Bushwianka and Adrian Alvarez (dumbfistingbttm) who are super young and have gigantic, full-thickness prolapses. Everyone is different. It’s about enjoying the ride.

Well a simple google search pulls up a lot of info about rectal ligaments and the mesentery holding it in place...

yeah, so the whole 'what causes prolapse' question.

I think the main reason there's so much contradictory information out there is that when you google 'what causes prolapse' you get a million links to MEDICAL sites and the like. the answers you find there refer to the medical condition, rectal prolapse.

you'll notice that in the list of causative factors they don't list punch fisting.

the weakening of ligaments slowly, usually over a lifetime, can result in old people having a rectal prolapse.

now if you're talking about FETISH prolapse, which is what this site is dedicated to, then it isn't about weakening your ligaments because it's about getting your asshole destroyed by fists and you physically pushing it out using your muscles - abs, pelvic floor, etc.

probably the best guide I've found for fetish prolapse is this one by buskowianka13. check out his twitter for short videos of his amazing prolapse. the guy is basically my hero.

anyway, hope that helps

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.