Your playtime schedule

Rosebudslave

Hi folks

Just wondered what everyone's playing and cleaning regime was? Do you have a consistent cleaning and play time schedule or are you more free flow and take it as the urge comes.

For me I seem to go into periods of cleaning and playing every day for a couple of weeks and then I stop for a while as the urge fades. I know when I need a good ass wrecking session again because I get a strange little hungry feeling from inside my ass, and when I get that I know I am just going to bang the hell out of it for the next good while.

But I don't think that helps me with stretching my ass out. Maybe a more regimented schedule would be better?

Cheers xx

Hey @Rosebudslavethat's an interesting question.

I was playing like you for many years and i was making progress slowly, but i have to say that the biggest progress i made was in the  last 2 years when i was playing min 2 times per week or when i had time every second day.

My hole was then way more open and i could of just skip the warm-up and jump directly to the medium sized toys. Of course that also allowed me to have more energy to play with the biggest toys that usually come later in my playing time as i was not wasting time on the smaller toys.

I've recently gotten into a good rhythm where I knock out a quick stretching session in the shower before drying off. It's not a lot of time but it's nice all the same, and even if I can only play with one toy it's helping keep me on a good schedule and allowing me to slowly work my way up in size.

I've found I need about two days off.. to enjoy and have things return to normal before going back to work.  So anytime I have a two day break..    When I'm not traveling I keep myself washed out.. so can dive deep anytime.   When I'm playing hard, I'll set a time for 30min.. timer goes off.. go enjoy for a bit.. then back at what I was doing..  playing for hours, and occasionally a couple days.   

Good advice there too, yeah i want to stretch more, but finding time to dot it is difficult and i try to keep playing when im in the shower too. But its just when the mood takes me.

I lack the discipline lol, maybe i need a master to force me to stretch...

this will be a slightly different response but may be of interest to others.  i used to do monthly sessions that would last close to 8 hours. i'm not really into depth play, i'm more of a width guy and my max was a 4-inch diameter plug among other toys in that range.  then life got really busy for me and i all but stopped for nearly a full year.  i don't know if it's because my sphincter muscles shrank back to normal, but during this "off" period i found that about once every month if i had a large and/or hard BM (sorry) my stool would have a small amount of bright red blood streaks on it.  i've been back in action for about a year now and i never see blood anymore.  it's almost as if my muscles down there were out of shape.  weird

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.