Quarantine anal

the239

Anyone else using extra at home time to ruin their hole? My ass has been getting extremely used. I used to stretch with the destructor butt plug (3.8 in one) but since ive been inserting it almost every day i need bigger to feel the maximum stretch my asshole can take. i started using the destructor plug plus a long 18in dildo ( 1.4in) at the same time to really work my hole looser. bottoming out on over 5 in is soooo good. Now i need to pump my hole out because my prolapse doesnt come out far enough. My hole looks like im in my 50s but in 29 and i cant wait to keep double fucking bigger and bigger. Anyone else make progress on ruining their ass? 

Man, I am on the other end of that. I work fulltime. But I still make time to wreck my hole. My ass looks older too! I really want to work towards smoothing the lips out. Maybe I just need to find the right ball or perfectly cylindrical dildo.

hey, yes, me! I have been trying to fist myselves in the ass since when i was 13 ( and now im 18) and I would say its pretty elastic. I do it every alternate day and start off w my fists and slowly move to deodorant cans and then air freshner cans. Ive never tried it officially with any lover though!

2 hours ago, fistingqueen2121 said:

hey, yes, me! I have been trying to fist myselves in the ass since when i was 13 ( and now im 18) and I would say its pretty elastic. I do it every alternate day and start off w my fists and slowly move to deodorant cans and then air freshner cans. Ive never tried it officially with any lover though!

That's how I started as well as a teen. Use long bottles so they don't get stuck though. PET bottles are nice too, you can fill them with warm water.

On topic: for me my roommates are home all the time now. :( So it's the opposite, no time at all for this.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.