Prolapse Dream

Rosebutt

So last I had dream last night where my respectable but still small rosebutt became a giant pink 1’-long sock that rolled in and out of my ruined, gaping hole. I spent the entire dream stroking and even fucking it- it was that long. 

And no shit- when I woke up, I thought it was real for a few seconds. And was hard as a rock. Imagine my disappointment when I realized that it was a dream.

Anyone else here ever have a similar dream?

No but now I want to because I really crave what it's like to prolapse, but I'm not there yet either and am a bit afraid to go all the way. If love to know how it feels to have a huge prolapse poke out from between your ass cheeks a le timmy PH or buskowianka12. With buskowianka12 his prolapse is even bigger than his dick. How good must it feel to wrap a warm lubed hand around that. How good would it feel to have someone give your prolapse a blow job and put your entire inside out rectum in there mouth..... Yum

I’ve been pumping and toying for years and have a great rose and my second sphincter sees sunlight often but I’ve yet to achieve full-thickness prolapse like those guys. What i had in my dream was a longer, more extreme version of that French chick’s that just showed up recently. Still throbbing at what it felt like in my dream.

I know the girl your speaking of and ah she does have a talented asshole. The way it blooms out and retracts ❤️love the way it unrolls out and all the sounds that accompany it such as those wet farts from her exposed inner sphincter.

Id say I'm a bit behind you. Im certainly at a rose but ny internal sphincter is still very much still inside of me.

Just now, Upthebutt said:

I know the girl your speaking of and ah she does have a talented asshole. The way it blooms out and retracts ❤️love the way it unrolls out and all the sounds that accompany it such as those wet farts from her exposed inner sphincter.

Id say I'm a bit behind you. Im certainly at a rose but ny internal sphincter is still very much still inside of me.

Worry not- you’ll get there. This isn’t about the destination- it’s the journey. 

Wish I could fuck the end of my long, slimy prolapse like a fleshlight.

1 hour ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Wish I could fuck the end of my long, slimy prolapse like a fleshlight.

That was precisely what this dream was like. It was amazing. That’s it- now I MUST fuck a full-thickness prolapse!

On 4/30/2020 at 3:54 AM, Rosebutt said:

That was precisely what this dream was like. It was amazing. That’s it- now I MUST fuck a full-thickness prolapse!

Maybe see if DGG will let you use hers. Probably not, but it would be fun.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.