Why is my prolapse coming out this way?

HomoArigoto

My prolapse: Current prolapse

In last 2 months I have made a huge amount of progress with my prolapse but it seems as though it's unfolding or coming out in weird position. I'm not worried for my health or anything I was just curious if anyone had an idea for why my prolapse is coming out this way?

Since usually from what I've seen most peoples prolapses come out in a different way.

Edited by HomoArigoto

Looks great to me. It must feel amazing. I wish mine would come out that much. My fantasy is almost half my fist tunnel (colon).

Yeah, not sure what the problem is. Everyone is built differently. My rose looks VERY different than anyone else’s. So? Does it feel good and turn you on? Yes? That’s all that counts!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 11:46 AM, elirian said:

It doesn't look that unusual to me! What have you been doing to develop your prolapse?

Honestly nothing too crazy I don't even have any toys (I used to have a pump it broke) I usually just hold my self open with my fingers and push my prolapse in a out as hard as I can repeatedly, I also hold myself open because I strained too much a few years back and I have large lips that get in the way. Lastly I might do some light fisting but that's about it. I do this about once to twice a week, and my prolapse seems to progress a lot, probably because I stand all day at work letting gravity work on my prolapse.

4 hours ago, HomoArigoto said:

Honestly nothing too crazy I don't even have any toys (I used to have a pump it broke) I usually just hold my self open with my fingers and push my prolapse in a out as hard as I can repeatedly, I also hold myself open because I strained too much a few years back and I have large lips that get in the way. Lastly I might do some light fisting but that's about it. I do this about once to twice a week, and my prolapse seems to progress a lot, probably because I stand all day at work letting gravity work on my prolapse.

I have large anal lips too. 

So do I, at first I was concerned a little, but i have grown to really like them. I don't think they would get in the way of pushing out your prolapse. But pumping with them inside the chamber will keep it from coming out. That is why you insert the tube inside yourself past where the lips are.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.